• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

None of the O&A's comedians were able to have a successful and funny podcast

Renaus

YKWD was funny at the beginning but Bobby was too much of a retard to maintain the quality of the show. Now the comedians who were part of the original YKWD are way more famous and successful than him.
Rich tried to have a podcast with his cunt wife. It failed miserably.
Norton is still doing the hacky Chip's podcast.

I only feel bad for Colin.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
These guys are dinosaurs. They were never the healthiest individuals, and now death is staring them in the face. "Modern" comics don't last very long, look at Bob Saget, Norm, Gilbert. The tiny toehold they got in media, radio, stand up, is fucking dead as a doornail and they have no idea what to do but what the kids are doing. They are so out of their element and generally unfunny that they never had a chance, but had no other option in their minds to stay relevant. Maybe you break even, maybe you lose money, but that ship has sailed and all the losers paddling desperately after it just drown.

Renaus

These guys are dinosaurs. They were never the healthiest individuals, and now death is staring them in the face. "Modern" comics don't last very long, look at Bob Saget, Norm, Gilbert. The tiny toehold they got in media, radio, stand up, is fucking dead as a doornail and they have no idea what to do but what the kids are doing. They are so out of their element and generally unfunny that they never had a chance, but had no other option in their minds to stay relevant. Maybe you break even, maybe you lose money, but that ship has sailed and all the losers paddling desperately after it just drown.
Sure, they never had a chance of getting a much younger audience but there are some podcasts with boomer-ish audience. Bert, Segura, Bobby Lee were able to do it. You would think that with some of the O&A fame people like Jim, Bobby, Vos and Quinn would be able to do the same. At least together.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'd say DiPaolo is considered successful at podcasting. 160k subs on Youtube, his videos get a few thousand views. That's honestly not bad.

However, Sam does about the same, but I think he has crossover appeal because of the wrestling fags.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I'd say DiPaolo is considered successful at podcasting. 160k subs on Youtube, his videos get a few thousand views. That's honestly not bad.

However, Sam does about the same, but I think he has crossover appeal because of the wrestling fags.
DiPaulo is so fucking out of touch he got trolled hard by Redbar and almost cried while on air. cant even laugh at himself for a second for falling for some dumb internet bit