nom nom nom

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
holy fuckin shit
i stay out of off topic due to the racism thanks for sharing
thomas we need answers. dont be a god damn pussy and disappear we need you
I didn’t realize it bothered you. Since I’m a nice guy I’ll just call you a dumb cunt instead of a dumb nigger like last time. 🎣 You can thank me now (I know you won’t, because you’re a… you know)

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Those gooks don’t stand a chance!
Nice to see someone using the word gook.

In a highly publicized incident during Senator John McCain’s 2000 presidential campaign he used the word to refer to his North Vietnamese captors when he was a prisoner of war: "I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live… I was referring to my prison guards and I will continue to refer to them in language that might offend." (A few days later, however, he apologized to the Vietnamese community at large.)

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Nice to see someone using the word gook.

In a highly publicized incident during Senator John McCain’s 2000 presidential campaign he used the word to refer to his North Vietnamese captors when he was a prisoner of war: "I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live… I was referring to my prison guards and I will continue to refer to them in language that might offend." (A few days later, however, he apologized to the Vietnamese community at large.)
I like gook. It drink pretty good. What’s some of them other slurs we got? Gook and what else?

SLOPE!