• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody who votes republican or believes in God or doesn’t take vaccines or doesn’t wear masks is allowed into Eric Hildeman’s free thinkers club.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You also can’t be skeptical of climate change, have a divergent opinion on Russia/Ukraine/China/Israel, you can’t have a different opinion on immigration, welfare, capitalism, or economics in general.

Other than that, it’s a club for ideas and free thought.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wrong in every last delusional detail as always, stlaker. You’re free to debate which Star Trek captain is best. As long as you don’t elevate the white captains above the women/BIPOC/lgbt captains.

I listened to their discussion on AI proving God wasn’t real (already a fucking stupid premise) and they spent the whole time crying about Trump and the republicans. It was so gay.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Wrong in every last delusional detail as always, stlaker. You’re free to debate which Star Trek captain is best. As long as you don’t elevate the white captains above the women/BIPOC/lgbt captains.
Voyager was fucking gay it had a bull dyke for flannel shirt wearing "Captain" they literally were going to cancel that snooze fest till 7 of 9 was brought on, child

G

@NormsGhost Hildy's head being caved in by a pavement ape on LSD would be more fulfilling to me than a Mets world series win at this point, and they broke my heart dozens of seasons now. He is as vile as they come and he thinks he says the shit he does risk free, he doesn't. At some point some allegation will pop up and his "pedo" defense shit will cost him the ability to ever hold any job again, or better yet he'll be in jail. If the world goes totally sideways I'm going to Wisconsin to watch karma get him while I laugh.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You also can’t be skeptical of climate change, have a divergent opinion on Russia/Ukraine/China/Israel, you can’t have a different opinion on immigration, welfare, capitalism, or economics in general.

Other than that, it’s a club for ideas and free thought.
Yeah, you're full of shit. Our meetings are open to anyone. Religious people often come to visit. Membership is for unbelievers, but that takes various forms. We agree on separation of church and state, and that religion is full of it, but after that, opinions vary widely.

Hell, even you'd be welcome. But I doubt you'd show.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Yeah, you're full of shit. Our meetings are open to anyone. Religious people often come to visit. Membership is for unbelievers, but that takes various forms. We agree on separation of church and state, and that religion is full of it, but after that, opinions vary widely.

Hell, even you'd be welcome. But I doubt you'd show.
Let’s say that’s true. Then why do you do everything you can to get in the good graces of people who think like actual fascists? (Patrick, many members of the sfwa?)

Let’s try a thought exercise: you have to say one thing that trump did that you approve of. Don’t get me wrong, I am most certainly not a trump guy. This is simply an exercise in intellectual honesty. I can do this about every president, even George W..

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Let’s say that’s true. Then why do you do everything you can to get in the good graces of people who think like actual fascists? (Patrick, many members of the sfwa?)

Let’s try a thought exercise: you have to say one thing that trump did that you approve of. Don’t get me wrong, I am most certainly not a trump guy. This is simply an exercise in intellectual honesty. I can do this about every president, even George W..
Trump let unemployment fall below 3%, and inflation didn't automatically happen. Other than that, Trump has been an unmitigated disaster. He is the Jim Jones of politicians.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I watched their zoom sream and it was very unintentionally hilarious. They were supposed to be discussing AI I think, but their (very infantile and shallow) AI analysis couldn't go a minute without derailing it into "republicans bad".

Then one member dared very mildly criticize obamacare, and Margarita threw a fit for it being offtopic. It was all very awkward.

regarding masks, they're massive hypocrites who just used covid scaremongering as a tool to push their totalitarianism. Pretty sure none of the live attendees were using one, and I bet most of them didn't have a vax in the past 6 months.