• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stop it Pat, you have the most vanilla taste in music to even say something like this. Dave Grohl is so bored now he’s doing majority covers since Foo Fighters haven’t put out a good album in years. Set list is their first 4 albums, covers, and 1-2 current song since they are promoting a new album. He says they are greatest live because he’s barely been to any concerts in his entire fat life. A 41 year old man with the worst taste in music. Fat fucking rube!
0D77455F-A12B-490F-B02A-87C5EAA0B100.jpeg

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I dont get paying to see a stadium show. What's the fucking point. You can't see anything, you're sitting in a uncomfortable seat, it's going to sound like shit. Foo Fighters are trash and haven't out out anything good since the mid 2000s

No new shit, no experimenting, just your hits. Nobody wants to hear deep cuts live.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His obsession with Foo Fighters is absolutely bizarre. Of all the great bands out there, why you'd ever have them as your favorite is mind boggling. They're not even the best band that Dave Grohl has been in.
It shows how limited his taste in music is, in the age of the Internet where you can pretty much find music from everyone he sticks to generic FM rock radio. Not even satellite appeals to Pat, just simple, safe, generic FM rock radio. At this point Foo Fighters are Nickleback and for guys in their late 30s / 40s. He acts like Foo Fighters are what all the young hip kids are listening to when they see it as boring dad rock.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
His obsession with Foo Fighters is absolutely bizarre. Of all the great bands out there, why you'd ever have them as your favorite is mind boggling. They're not even the best band that Dave Grohl has been in.
I'm betting the obsession is completely fake and he doesn't listen to anything, it's just more copying of things he think are popular. "Foo Fighters are the greatest band ever" was a basic bitch take 10 years ago, so it's not even up to date. It's like his fawning over DeLoreans when no one gives a fuck about BTTF, not even geriatric Nana and his Compound minions who communicate exclusively through 80s movie quotes.

If this was 2011 he'd be oinking about U2 instead.

G

I'm betting the obsession is completely fake and he doesn't listen to anything, it's just more copying of things he think are popular. "Foo Fighters are the greatest band ever" was a basic bitch take 10 years ago, so it's not even up to date. It's like his fawning over DeLoreans when no one gives a fuck about BTTF, not even geriatric Nana and his Compound minions who communicate exclusively through 80s movie quotes.

If this was 2011 he'd be oinking about U2 instead.
Home run, it's all contrived, I'd go see the Foo Fighters if somebody took me, I doubt I'd buy tickets because I "wanted" to see them though.

Username

Forum Clout
He thinks Hook is a perfect movie(even Steven Spielberg who directed it calls it dog shit.

He eats steak well done. Like a child.

He cals Niki his better wife.

Cheer’d and cried in all the right places at a cape shit kids movie.

Started loving the foo fighters in his 40s

He has terrible tastes and is obese is what I’m trying to say.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I dont get paying to see a stadium show. What's the fucking point. You can't see anything, you're sitting in a uncomfortable seat, it's going to sound like shit. Foo Fighters are trash and haven't out out anything good since the mid 2000s

No new shit, no experimenting, just your hits. Nobody wants to hear deep cuts live.
And don’t forget Pat was upset that Foo Fighters didn’t play MORE of their new stuff. Even die hard fans of a group don’t want to hear new songs live, that’s always been the time you go to the bathroom / get a beer. It seems like Pat has barely been to any concerts since he seems to have figured out how you screw up going to a concert.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 4182

Of course he uses the overdone "tell me you don't _____ without telling me you don't ______" twitter bit.
Knowing Pat he wasn’t even listening to the Foo Fighters 20 years ago when they were a current band. Pat strikes me as someone that didn’t care about music and probably liked Matchbox 20. He’s become a fan in recent years which is why he is the only Foo fan to get upset they didn’t play more NEW songs in concert. No fan of a band, even the die hard ones want to see a band go heavy on new stuff. That’s like going to see Metallica and complain they didn’t play more from Death Magnetic.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Knowing Pat he wasn’t even listening to the Foo Fighters 20 years ago when they were a current band. Pat strikes me as someone that didn’t care about music and probably liked Matchbox 20. He’s become a fan in recent years which is why he is the only Foo fan to get upset they didn’t play more NEW songs in concert. No fan of a band, even the die hard ones want to see a band go heavy on new stuff. That’s like going to see Metallica and complain they didn’t play more from Death Magnetic.
Or going to see Sting to hear him play the lute.

To dieeeeeee