• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No, stlaker. She didn't.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-576-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-on-X-Stealthylynne-Kat-Kerby-Mr-Pan-Handler-x-com.jpg

F1-CJl-Wt4-400x400.jpg

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
“She looked at a photo of me and said the person in the photo is fat but she is calling you fat and not me fat because I am not fat, stlaker”

Doctors need to study him
She was just saying “fat” to lash out at the troll in anger. Why “fat” and not something like stupid, mean, or ignorant? That can’t be explained

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
They have, or at least people like him. He's clearly NPD and ODD along any number of other disorders.

He doesn't need to be studied, he needs to be medicated and removed from society for his own good.
I sincerely believe he belongs in an institution. Prison or mental facility, I don’t care. Get him off the street permanently.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This is so exhausting (but hysterical)

f83872ac3827633c8cb74f9d827b301d.png

8c6f29e3abfc5938cd78dc1b9defb8a3.png
He thinks they are only insulting his appearance because of what the stlaker, did. "Clearly if they knew it was me they wouldn't be saying that and if they wouldn't say it they wouldn't think it" thats his autistic logic