• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"No, sofT rocker aTalker, I will noT aTTend your concerT in Haaaaaaaammmmmmmburg(er)."

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
"You have been noTified many Times To quiT covering Genesis songs you had nothing To do with.

To violaTe this demand will resulT in PeTer Lawlor kicking you in the face on MTV once more. You would do well To 'keep iT all inside', ScoTTish baby child.

You are menTally ill. Enjoy Posnan."

ba75ac335f895ec97cbb5ae443ba1a48.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
"You have been noTified many Times To quiT covering Genesis songs you had nothing To do with.

To violaTe this demand will resulT in PeTer Lawlor kicking you in the face on MTV once more. You would do well To 'keep iT all inside', ScoTTish baby child.

You are menTally ill. Enjoy Posnan."

ba75ac335f895ec97cbb5ae443ba1a48.jpg
That dock has better pipes than you do.
And nice distressed jeans, bored faggot.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
FAAAWWWWKKKKKK.

That's the last time I will ever listen to a photographers suggestion.

Excuse me while I go kick myself in the cunt.
Even if you're not really Ray (still real to me dammit) I feel terrible about that. I hope you took the comparison as just photo-for-photo, not a comment on your musicianship.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Even if you're not really Ray (still real to me dammit) I feel terrible about that. I hope you took the comparison as just photo-for-photo, not a comment on your musicianship.

I'm not like a fat, drunken, couch surfing... ahem, "author" who can't roll with a joke. You're all good, lad, we all take our pounding around here.

For what it's worth, keep the dream alive, but keep the doubt going. As I've said before, the day you're all 100% certain (have you ever noticed certain American colloquialisms or spellings by me at times? There's a reason.) I am who I say, I'm proper fucked.