• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No self respecting musician...

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
DF743FA9-42D1-401F-B3F8-A7BD08A94525.jpeg

Opens acoustically for their own dumb tribute act.

Pat is a retarded buffoon but these Cumia niggers really are human garbage. They deserve to be James Byrd’d.
That's why I never understood why people are going so hard against this Pat fella while Joe, Ant, Norton, Opie and Sam are still alive. Like I understand bullying fat slob Patrick can be fun, and it must be going by the fact how long people have been doing it, but Joe will always be the most hateable person and I wish we spent more time fucking with him instead. If Joe is dead than I'll more than happy cyberbully Fatrick too.

They couldn't come up with something semi clever for a tribute act instead of Almost Journey? How about Trip. Trip is better than Voyage, because the name should imply it's something lesser than the original.

That's if you're pathetic enough to start a tribute band to begin with of course.

A Journey tribute band...LOL! I mean OK, you're in a cover band and you play a Journey song or two, that's sad enough. But liking Journey enough to actually cosplay as them? That's fucking gay, as Journey is in fact very, very gay. Back in the day, Journey was for somewhat slutty teenage girls who kept lots of stuffed animals in their bedrooms. Music for people who didn't like music all that much.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
That's why I never understood why people are going so hard against this Pat fella while Joe, Ant, Norton, Opie and Sam are still alive. Like I understand bullying fat slob Patrick can be fun, and it must be going by the fact how long people have been doing it, but Joe will always be the most hateable person and I wish we spent more time fucking with him instead. If Joe is dead than I'll more than happy cyberbully Fatrick too.
They all stopped engaging. Ant just bans and blocks anyone who trolls him, unless it's someone else's platform and only Dan had the patience to do that because he simped for Chrissie Mayr and Britney Venti while doing it

JebJoh

They all stopped engaging. Ant just bans and blocks anyone who trolls him, unless it's someone else's platform and only Dan had the patience to do that because he simped for Chrissie Mayr and Britney Venti while doing it
All you need to do is follow Opie, compliment him on his fabulous podcast and still having some money left over. This sends certain people into an obsessive tailspin of tweeting to defend nana