• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

No pictures of who he's with. Weird.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
6f839cb1160c79df2dbc8f871171acd1.jpg
It looks like those trick photos where you can’t identify anything. Straight up.
The fuck am I looking at?

G

281524f99df0bc689a774698ebeb0926.jpg

This is driving me nuts. Who butters their rolls like this? If it melts, it's going to go all over the plate. It's like not slicing a bagel and smearing cream cheese on top of it or putting a cheeseburger on top of the bun instead of inside of it. "Pants-shitting retard" gets thrown around a lot but stuff like this makes me believe it.
It makes sense when you realize he eats them in one bite.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I suppose you could make the argument that he's not taking full-on family photos these days, because of the enemies he's made. You can certainly say with utility that he has no one to go to on holidays but if you wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, you could say: "He's not taking family photos at all these days, because of how polarizing he is in his normal life and the enemies he's made because of it". I mean; we've already dunked on his brother for being a waterhead, so 🤷‍♂️

Although, this whole thing stinks of an ulterior motive. I think this screams of loneliness and social nihilism; two things that seem to be eternally pinned to the consistently fervent ideologues of our time. They're constantly making their own hell.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
croissants from a can ✔️
Dry, burnt stuffing ✔️
Canned cranberries ✔️
Pre-sliced ham from a serving tray??✔️
giant, unmelted pieces of butter ✔️
no placemat or proper napkins ✔️

Nobody eats like this except white trash bumfuck wisconsin fat rubes
View attachment 14007

Jesus how old is this pic? He was even wearing shirts 1-2 sizes too small back then. He looks so fucking stupid. I dare you to lift your arm straight up so we can see your fat belly.