• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“No one should have to wake up and when they think of going to work get a knot in their stomach…”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
- a 60 year old man talking about his job where he talks on the radio for 3 hours a day and gets millions of dollars.

Who’s fault is it that Ant was getting an upset tummy? The destroyer for being mad occasionally, or Ant for letting a grown man give him anxiety?

“YOU HAVE A FUCKIN DREAM JOB ! Why so angry all the time…Opie is just an angry guy!”

- The guy who spent hours a day ranting about black people until his face turned red.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I'm guessing this was from the Greggshells episode? Ant pretty much ensured they wouldn't be working together again any time in the foreseeable future when he decided to do that show. Decided that some short term gain in views and subscribers was worth it to pretty much torch the bridge with the other half a brand that was worth millions and easily could've still been resurrected at the time while maintaining most of its relevance.

Nice forward planning, you pock-marked retard.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm guessing this was from the Greggshells episode? Ant pretty much ensured they wouldn't be working together again any time in the foreseeable future when he decided to do that show. Decided that some short term gain in views and subscribers was worth it to pretty much torch the bridge with the other half a brand that was worth millions and easily could've still been resurrected at the time while maintaining most of its relevance.

Nice forward planning, you pock-marked retard.
Its truly insane. I understand the resentment, it happens with relationships no less business ones, but the healthiest and “manliest”’ way to handle it WOULD be getting a beer together and hashing their shit out.

Anthony used this as his justification for doing the episode. “Why would we hash our shit out off air? Thats not what the radio show was!” Which I understand his point but its still useless. What Anthony is saying he wanted is for the grape argument to happen on his show for an hour. Just Ant shouting at Ope and him going “whatever dude leave it alone.” Would that be entertaining? Probably not. And it wouldn’t do anything for their relationship which was what Opie was concerned with: We obviously have problems with each other so lets fix them. Ant was we have problems so lets make some publicity.

It also argues from a predetermined view point for Anthony. He assumed if he talked off air that when they eventually went on air they’d act as if nothing happened. Why couldn’t they talk off air THE on air about their problems from a calmer viewpoint already hashing shit out?

He’s a faggot, you see.