No oinks this morning: stlaker/imposter children…assemble

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
516811963630be0ee321261b38384eea.jpg
Calling Pat Porco Rosso got me in need of a ribs transplant.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I still don’t understand what he meant by this.
I have no idea either. Does he mean they flew over his house? Why mention mud? Why even say that in a thread about a model plane? It wasn't even his thread he just koolaid manned himself in there to say that for no reason. I think he was put on the pay no mind list for it too.

Anyone have the one where he made a thread wrong and then attacked everyone telling him it was a duplicate or wrong thread?

Will Tate

Oven March
I still don’t understand what he meant by this.
I have no idea either. Does he mean they flew over his house? Why mention mud? Why even say that in a thread about a model plane? It wasn't even his thread he just koolaid manned himself in there to say that for no reason. I think he was put on the pay no mind list for it too.

Anyone have the one where he made a thread wrong and then attacked everyone telling him it was a duplicate or wrong thread?
"Flew through the mud" means they flew low. Pat's trying to coin to phrase here, but it doesn't catch on because much like his books, stand-up act, and carpentry projects, it's complete and total shit.