• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No more blocking is for the best, for sure…

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
But Pat’s Twitter protestors will also lose something: The rare moments of satisfaction when the word gets out to a passerby.

IMG_0934.jpeg

Forum Clout
I still don't understand how receiving troll replies on Twitter, fucks up these idiots mental health or has any impact in their real lives. It's just so bizarre.
In people like fatso's case, they're social media addicts. Xitter is his existence. He doesn't seem to have any close real life friends of his own, he doesn't appear to spend much time with family, and he doesn't work outside of the house, or in the house for that matter. He spends an average of 18 hours a day on Xitter either at home or his local bars. He genuinely believes he's a big fucking deal on Xitter and real life outside of that is nothing like his phony existence on Xitter. The thought of losing his Xitter existence no doubt fills him with fear. The best thing for him would be to quit social media cold turkey, but like heroin addicts, detoxing would probably give him seizures, and facing real life without it is an unbearable thought.

tl;dr Fatso is a loser social media junkie.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
In people like fatso's case, they're social media addicts. Xitter is his existence. He doesn't seem to have any close real life friends of his own, he doesn't appear to spend much time with family, and he doesn't work outside of the house, or in the house for that matter. He spends an average of 18 hours a day on Xitter either at home or his local bars. He genuinely believes he's a big fucking deal on Xitter and real life outside of that is nothing like his phony existence on Xitter. The thought of losing his Xitter existence no doubt fills him with fear. The best thing for him would be to quit social media cold turkey, but like heroin addicts, detoxing would probably give him seizures, and facing real life without it is an unbearable thought.

Thats real fuckin embarrassing at his age, too. Facebook wasnt even a thing when I was a high schooler, so it wasnt a thing for Rick in his early 20s. I was forced onto social media (like most dudes) by either some broad making me an account, or making an account to fish for broads. I cant imagine my Dad in his mid 40s being a complete faggot on twitter. I did get my Dad onto reddit The Donald, way back when. He was banned after some gay fuckin thread about "lets get our based white daughters to marry based black guys!" post. He flipped and called the guy a nigger lover lol.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Thats real fuckin embarrassing at his age, too. Facebook wasnt even a thing when I was a high schooler, so it wasnt a thing for Rick in his early 20s. I was forced onto social media (like most dudes) by either some broad making me an account, or making an account to fish for broads. I cant imagine my Dad in his mid 40s being a complete faggot on twitter. I did get my Dad onto reddit The Donald, way back when. He was banned after some gay fuckin thread about "lets get our based white daughters to marry based black guys!" post. He flipped and called the guy a nigger lover lol.
OG Facebook was initially just for college students. So it definitely wasn't meant for Patrick 1:78

Forum Clout

Yeah people who aren't faggots spend all that time on BBS style forums instead!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Kyle is doing the lords work
Varsity athlete; drama club star; went to Mexico as the only dude with a bunch of chicks; martial arts; some other faggotry that got him near women; hit on the hottest chick in school in his final yearbook blurb.... Kyle FAWKED, brothermen. Pat just sat there in bed finger and thumbin' his little faucet nub while Kyle deep-dicked the hottest bitches in school in the next bed over. Probably told Pat to STFU and go to sleep while he was basting the faces of every decent looking girl in school with splooge.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I still don't understand how receiving troll replies on Twitter, fucks up these idiots mental health or has any impact in their real lives. It's just so bizarre.
The worst part is they don't enjoy the give and take of it. If you like to spar verbally I can see replying and trying to be an idiot for a laugh, to fight boredom, to pass time on the shiiter, but to block people and continue to try and make your point in a reply that you fear being answered is so cowardly.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I want to have a beer with your dad.