• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No joke it’s pretty sick what Patrick Tomlinson claims he does to young black men.

G

Look I’m no fucking saint okay? You can go through my post history and see countless comments that could easily be perceived as racist, prejudiced, sexist, etc, whatever the fuck. I’m not aiming for any moral high ground here.

BUT there has to be a line in the sand somewhere. And mine was when that fat fuck posted a (now deleted) tweet where he was gloating about leaving bars at 2 am to drive through different ghettos and shoot random black men from the safety of his vehicle. Sick fuck even said he was “cleaning the streets” and joked about how “cops always pin it on gang violence”.

Again I don’t claim to be a good guy, but that shit can’t be okay! I mean right? How the hell hasn’t this creep been professionally investigated?!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I hear milwaukee has a serial killer known as the "mustang maurader" that they're having trouble catching. The lead detective said "we've narrowed it down to a 2008 model, but they all look the same, really. Definitely not a collector's item."
MPD, we know you're here 24/7, working tirelessly to send us all to prison, but maybe we can help each other out.
Listen, I have it on good authority that if you find the only Mustang in the city not registered to a woman, you will find the Marauder.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Maurader: A contraction of Maur (Moor; from the Latin Mauritius, hence the given name Maurice, a popular name in Europe thanks to the story of the ahistorical martyr Saint Maurice of the so-called "Theban Legion") and a truncated form of "hater" (hater >>> 'ater >>> ader). The Milwaukee Moor-Hater definitely sounds like the kind of serial killer who would have targeted someone like Bernell Trammell.