• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

No joke, I actually met Joe yesterday.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Nice guy, quieter than I expected.

20190216_151616.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This is an insult to cows everywhere.

Quiet, docile creatures, capable of unconditional, purely inclusionary love, like the best hound dog.

Joe is a loud Boomer, with garishly tight MAGA clothes, capable of swindling naive diner manages out of $20 by warbling "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" in between bites of French toast.

But in fairness, both are still capable of pissing on your leg.

JebJoh

I still chuckle remembering when joe first figured out he wasn’t the celebrity he thought he was. At first he thought it was a few haters, as he learned he was a full on lolcow he tried every attitude he could to get his status back. Pretty sure he’s resigned to being a nobody and just worried about paying bills now.

JebJoh

Truth is, if he was less of a scumbag to his band mates and clients he could have created a pretty amazing network on Long Island.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?

Quiet, docile creatures, capable of unconditional, purely inclusionary love, like the best hound dog.

Joe is a loud Boomer, with garishly tight MAGA clothes, capable of swindling naive diner manages out of $20 by warbling "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" in between bites of French toast.

Look deep into those eyes, Ray.

1659613811512.png

No difference

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I still chuckle remembering when joe first figured out he wasn’t the celebrity he thought he was. At first he thought it was a few haters, as he learned he was a full on lolcow he tried every attitude he could to get his status back. Pretty sure he’s resigned to being a nobody and just worried about paying bills now.
Even when I was at my gayest in terms of being a fan of the bbbboys, I never liked Joe. Always thought he was fucking retarded and NAHT FUNNY

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Even when I was at my gayest in terms of being a fan of the bbbboys, I never liked Joe. Always thought he was fucking retarded and NAHT FUNNY
Same here, he was one of the worst people they had on show, it was all for him to plug one of his shitty gigs, the rest of the show he was most annoying when they would be in middle of bits or new stories and Jenkem would just start plucking on guitar bringing everything to a stop and would have to be told to knock it off

they would be in middle of bits or new stories and Jenkem would just start plucking on guitar bringing everything to a stop and would have to be told to knock it off
All amateur guitar hobbyist faggots do this and it's just excruciatingly annoying. And they get that gay look on their face when they do it, like they're just lost in the music, in a way non-musicians can never understand.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa

I really like cows. My cousin had her own 4H cow, so it got special attention and it was very doglike. My cousin went away to school for a while and the first time she came home and saw her cow, the thing literally cried. I can't remember her fucking name.