• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No Joe-posts in almost two days. This is unacceptable.

G

I swear this fat music retard gets off easy because of the fat author retard. It’s not right and honestly it’s a sign that the USA might actually be in distress.

IMG_0036.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I swear this fat music retard gets off easy because of the fat author retard. It’s not right and honestly it’s a sign that the USA might actually be in distress.

View attachment 152112
I hate to admit it, but the cow actually wised up and realized that if he just ignores us, his problems are over.

I haven’t ever texted Joe but from what I see, it looks like he won’t even respond.

He still is a hilarious oaf who deserves all the bad shit that happens to him, don’t get me wrong

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I hate to admit it, but the cow actually wised up and realized that if he just ignores us, his problems are over.

I haven’t ever texted Joe but from what I see, it looks like he won’t even respond.

He still is a hilarious oaf who deserves all the bad shit that happens to him, don’t get me wrong
I like when redditors add him to Pat texts

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I miss the Joe days, and I don't hide this.

Yes, I mostly end up posting over THERE, but Pat is a Nonce that won't LEAVE IT ALONE, there's always material. And every time I think I've figured out how psychologically damaged he is, he knocks me for a loop.

But the Joe days... Bloody hell. There's so many classic moments: The Kurt Love/KP comment. DOXXER100. 16 and don't know Dick about Internet. The gig cancelling. The photoshops. All the harsh, hysterical reviews. "SO SO SO SO YOUR SAYING!?!" And People's Court will never be topped.

Those were my heydays and I miss them. You used to be able to call up Joe and engage. Sometimes he'd threaten you. Sometimes you'd end up in a civil conversation.

And sometimes he'd start laughing and keep saying "Moo!"

JebJoh

I just wanna hear why the boat gig isn't happening
I assume not or he'd be mooing about it. The moose lodge gig must have been a complete bust as well because he's not posting all his rock star photos from the big night. I do recall a rotgut reunion gig in some huge barnlike bar that they either tried to livestream or a brothaman took videos. It was sad to watch Nana and joe walk around what was pretty much an empty bar. When asked about the show later neither he nor nana would answer

JebJoh

He thought it would go so well too

"eviscerating a snowflake" :image_9247:

View attachment 152191
He thought he would march out of that place to confetti and fanfare for his patriotic stance after crushing the entire BLM movement with his eloquence. Think he consulted with a lawyer before making this series of hilarious decisions? "Rule number 1 - Do NOT, under any circumstances mention that you might be a pedophile or a NAZI" Can I mention that I am NOT a pedophile? "Nevermind ... you'll be fine, you did say that you pay in cash right?"

NoBacon

An honourable man.

He’s actually kind of cool if you message him politely.

He’s an okay fella if it wasn’t for defending his pedophile brother and being a bum.

JebJoh

He’s actually kind of cool if you message him politely.

He’s an okay fella if it wasn’t for defending his pedophile brother and being a bum.
He just needs to understand that he is not smart, not famous and that nobody gives a shit about him any more than some other working dude who plays in a band on the weekends. Honestly it is a pretty good life, every other weekend you tell your wife and kids you're booked for Sat afternoon until sun morning, you go to a bar and have a good time with some friends, come home and give your wife and kids a few hundred so they can never complain about it. Whenever you discuss it, you call it your 2nd job so nobody can get uppity about it. (I understand that Joe's situation is slightly different)

Could you imagine going on facebook or wherever and telling that cop story? Even if it did happen, wouldn't you read it back and say ... Nobody needs to know about this.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
He just needs to understand that he is not smart, not famous and that nobody gives a shit about him any more than some other working dude who plays in a band on the weekends. Honestly it is a pretty good life, every other weekend you tell your wife and kids you're booked for Sat afternoon until sun morning, you go to a bar and have a good time with some friends, come home and give your wife and kids a few hundred so they can never complain about it. Whenever you discuss it, you call it your 2nd job so nobody can get uppity about it. (I understand that Joe's situation is slightly different)

Could you imagine going on facebook or wherever and telling that cop story? Even if it did happen, wouldn't you read it back and say ... Nobody needs to know about this.

I deleted my Facebook years ago because it was entirely boomers giving their unsolicited hot takes on everything all the time. It’s not a Joe thing it’s an age thing.

Anyone under the age of 40 but older than 25 never uses public social media, I don’t think even zoomers do. It’s just faggots and boomers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I disagree, he's not a good dude. He's a thief, a terrible driver who puts others in danger for his selfish needs
Ex-crack user, blowhard, terrible take on politics and completely the wrong idea on the legality of using KP for sexual gratification.
He just happened to be nice on a few texts.
Very poignant. Joseph is a bum and a piece of shite, we can’t forget that.