• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki and Jim Video: "FIRST ANNIVERSARY (disaster)"

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
In 2024 Reality TV isn't a gay version of The Osbourne's (rich kweebs giving you - scum - the chance to see how the gliterati live). For someone who's worked in the media for decades he's amazingly clueless. If he didn't have what it took to keep a chat-show live on Vice (arguably the closest thing to his audience at that time) he has no hope anywhere else. Housewife's don't want to watch Norton talk about his anus, flatulance, feces or double entendres about his (increasingly) uncomfortably aggressive 'wifes' dick. He couldn't mount a successful cartoon. This show has already run out of ideas - its just two bickering angry gays, that's it - that's the hook....

Forum Clout
Nikki is just some tranny friend that Norton pays for sex. Their entire "relationship" where they act all lovey dovey like they're a married couple doing married couple things is 100% phony contrived bullshit. Norton talking about her/him in interviews is complete made up horseshit too. Just watch him talking about her/him on Rogan, you don't need to be a body language expert to see he's lying his ass off.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Firsht of all, I ain't watching that shit.

Shecond, I've seen more convincing acting in a Chuck Norris Cannon Film.

Thirdsh, when will the AIDS finally take him? He has AIDS, right? I've heard he has AIDS. I'm just asking questions.

And Fourf, even with her having a hammerhead between her legs, their videos are the absolute gayest thing about their "relationship".

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Firsht of all, I ain't watching that shit.

Shecond, I've seen more convincing acting in a Chuck Norris Cannon Film.

Thirdsh, when will the AIDS finally take him? He has AIDS, right? I've heard he has AIDS. I'm just asking questions.

And Fourf, even with her having a hammerhead between her legs, their videos are the absolute gayest thing about their "relationship".
Jim's on the Prep...I guess that means he does have the bug