• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki Robinson must have some common sense minded people in her family who are now raising serious questions about Patrick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im sure Pat doesnt want anybodies advice or input. He tells them that he has it all under control because they dont know anything. I bet they are already trying to figure out how not to invite pat over for the actual holiday and wait until the day after everyone leaves and they will save them a plate.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Im sure Pat doesnt want anybodies advice or input. He tells them that he has it all under control because they dont know anything. I bet they are already trying to figure out how not to invite pat over for the actual holiday and wait until the day after everyone leaves and they will save them a plate.
Nice pluralizing when you meant to use possessive, stupid.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Daniel Mullen of Plymouth Massachusetts is rumored to murder all of her family. Allegedly.
I read about him, he is not a man to be trusted for sure. An easy test for who is on the outs with a family like Nikki's, where is he in the posed photos? If he is always on the end or on the opposite end of the important background scenery then you know they are doing that to allow for some easy cropping of photos in the near future

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I still believe she is some kind of caregiver for him which is why she’s still there. You can tell they’re just roommates who happen to be married. She’s got low self esteem with how she always dresses like shit but no woman would stick with this crazy bum unless there was some financial agreement. Don’t forget anytime Pat makes a donation online it’s in Niki’s name and odds are he doesn’t have his own bank account and why he always says “we” when related to paying Quasi.

Forum Clout
I still believe she is some kind of caregiver for him which is why she’s still there. You can tell they’re just roommates who happen to be married. She’s got low self esteem with how she always dresses like shit but no woman would stick with this crazy bum unless there was some financial agreement. Don’t forget anytime Pat makes a donation online it’s in Niki’s name and odds are he doesn’t have his own bank account and why he always says “we” when related to paying Quasi.
Most of this also applies to Missy Muscles and her relationship with Nana. It’s a caregiver/ financial arrangement. I doubt they even share a bed anymore. Just 2 roommates. She cleans up his empty beer bottles and floor spittle and he pays her way.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure he has straight up said that- can't "let the idiots win," amirite?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What can her family do? They know she's not dealing with a full deck.

dcgt2u.png

They send their love despite knowing she has made the irrational choice to stay with him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Niki is incredibly stupid and gullible and believes everything Pat tells her. She does not fact check his claims and likely believes that Pat has done absolutely nothing wrong. She would probably need an intervention and to be shown all of his awful and shitty behavior by a group of her close friends and family before anything clicked in her pea brain.

Reminder that she went bankrupt in her mid 20s (?) and bought an overpriced hovel for over a quarter of a million dollars despite her husband not even having a job--a house they've already re-financed--and yet they still piss away every dollar they make on vacations and frivolity. She's just dumb. She's not going anywhere.