• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
F5883E08-F155-4C78-8AE3-FDA153893050.jpeg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
12yo black boy gets his phone taken away.

This is what he does in response. Really amazing video.

If he does this to Whitey, the system will just let him out in a month.

12yo black boy gets his phone taken away.

This is what he does in response. Really amazing video.

If he does this to Whitey, the system will just let him out in a month.
This story has gone from 12 year old kid to abusive ex to 15 year old mentally ill kid. The sheboon who posted this is supposedly this woman's friend but keeps getting details wrong and she just happens to be in control of the gofundme. It obviously a scam, I'd bet the nigs trashed the place as a fuck you to the landlord and then plan to rake in those donations. $35,000 already and I want to vomit.

Imager

This story has gone from 12 year old kid to abusive ex to 15 year old mentally ill kid. The sheboon who posted this is supposedly this woman's friend but keeps getting details wrong and she just happens to be in control of the gofundme. It obviously a scam, I'd bet the nigs trashed the place as a fuck you to the landlord and then plan to rake in those donations. $35,000 already and I want to vomit.
I had no reason to doubt the original story.

But let's just say it was true. Why on earth would I donate anything to this obvious failure of a parent? $35k already. Insane.

It's something I hate about Christians (and I am one). Like, giving $20 to an obvious drug addict is enabling his awful habit. "Yeah but he says he's hungry." If you want to help, then buy him some food.

"Well if I give someone money for food and they use it to buy drugs that's on them." Yes, and so you allow other people to get scammed by perpetuating this shit.

If what you say is true @BillyCorgan'sFallenTree , and I have no reason to doubt you, then GoFundMe should close their account for suspicious activity. They won't though, because no one in this scenario can have any sort of character or responsibility.

But let's just say it was true. Why on earth would I donate anything to this obvious failure of a parent? $35k already. Insane.

It's something I hate about Christians (and I am one). Like, giving $20 to an obvious drug addict is enabling his awful habit. "Yeah but he says he's hungry." If you want to help, then buy him some food.

"Well if I give someone money for food and they use it to buy drugs that's on them." Yes, and so you allow other people to get scammed by perpetuating this shit.

If what you say is true @BillyCorgan'sFallenTree , and I have no reason to doubt you, then GoFundMe should close their account for suspicious activity. They won't though, because no one in this scenario can have any sort of character or responsibility.
I think I saw a newsweek "fact check" on this. People were calling this out as an obvious scam and then she released another video of the mother saying nah niggas it's real, which really amounts to nothing. The fact checked deemed everything to be "not verifiable."

And you're right this is totally expected out of these animals. I only went looking for more because I wanted to see if there was anything significant after this/confirm a gofundme was in the works for this.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

To bring some OnA reference to this, you see Lady Di do this. When those faggots found where she was banging the homeless guys, they followed her begging. She noted “It’s easier to get people on the way out, than the way in” and she prefaced her begging “I’m hungry can I have some change”. Then, when one guy asked “What do you want? Something to eat or something to drink?” her demeanor changed, and instantly asked if he knew the Opie and Anthony show. Even in her boozed out, retarded state, she still knew how to try and take advantage of people. While most peoples intentions are good (this is pretty much true of everything, even very rarely government), their actions are bad. It’s just a way to get “I’m a good person” dopamine hits. Much like twitter. Meanwhile, you’re supporting the destruction of someone’s life.

Imager

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
For some reason this makes me irrationally angry.

74969b6324a71e31.jpeg
41a745670841a9d9.jpeg

I believe the dark brown in her crotch is pubic hair.

How can normies see this and not understand that we are being humiliated. They've taken power and are just rubbing our noses in it.
That flute should only be played for one reason: to perform jack Kevorkians jazz flute compositions