• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
All of you with daughters out there should make sure they see things like this.

8dc2c0bdf3d89cbe.jpg
Toll=Paid

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Modern academia:

Basically, the researchers did the 'mirror test'...in White cultures, babies between 18-24 months in age start to recognize themselves in a mirror. But Blacks and Asians can't. Instead of coming to the conclusion that Whites may have developed this ability separately and that there are actual differences in races, they come to this conclusion:

These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.
In other words, because nigger and chink babies can't recognize themselves in a mirror as early as Whites can, the test is not valid.

This cam from Harvard, which growing up I heard was attended by the best and brightest people.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
How it started vs how it's going

95430ec84dcdd24c.jpg

624789ace38f2218.jpg

4d9f3968e5292425.jpg

With conservatards like Matt Walsh and others on Twitter finally saying this needs to be stopped, notice that they don't say exactly how.

There is only one way to stop this. If you hear people talking about "this problem", call them out on the specific solution. I do feel like a tide is turning here. People are not apt to accept their kids getting beat up for diversity's sake.

In case you haven't seen the video of above -- and it's brutal: https://gab.com/Dissidentsoaps/posts/108992617398085007

bombvest

Modern academia:

Basically, the researchers did the 'mirror test'...in White cultures, babies between 18-24 months in age start to recognize themselves in a mirror. But Blacks and Asians can't. Instead of coming to the conclusion that Whites may have developed this ability separately and that there are actual differences in races, they come to this conclusion:

In other words, because nigger and chink babies can't recognize themselves in a mirror as early as Whites can, the test is not valid.

This cam from Harvard, which growing up I heard was attended by the best and brightest people.
chinks have the natural disadvantage of all being born with bowl haircuts.