• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

1658149368912.png

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 11.15.05 AM.jpg

"I'm for Santana Block Crips and it's gonna do what it do."

I bet 70 years ago this block in LA was nice enough to raise children in.

View attachment 56266

These are their "communities". Lawless, violent hell-holes, where they slaughter one another with impunity, usually over nothing at all. And judging by how they've normalized it all, they like it this way. They enjoy the squalor, they enjoy randomly shooting one another, and every one of their "communities" is just like this. Anyone who dares to fight it is immediately killed or cast out as a traitor. Their own children, their own families, they die over nothing and they just shrug it off..."oh well, that how Tay-Tay and Crippy P be yo".

Snake

View attachment 56266

70 years ago California was over 90% White and was the embodiment of the American dream.

Now neighborhoods like this are state sponsored shitholes where the gubmit encourages them to do nothing their entire lives except breed like roaches.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
These are their "communities". Lawless, violent hell-holes, where they slaughter one another with impunity, usually over nothing at all. And judging by how they've normalized it all, they like it this way. They enjoy the squalor, they enjoy randomly shooting one another, and every one of their "communities" is just like this. Anyone who dares to fight it is immediately killed or cast out as a traitor. Their own children, their own families, they die over nothing and they just shrug it off..."oh well, that how Tay-Tay and Crippy P be yo".
Don't forget the airbrushed t-shirts saying RIP La'Toine or some shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
70 years ago California was over 90% White and was the embodiment of the American dream.

Now neighborhoods like this are state sponsored shitholes where the gubmit encourages them to do nothing their entire lives except breed like roaches.
I’ve read about these types that NOBODY has had a job in decades - if ever. Parents and Grand parents never worked and just know to vote all democrat because that’s what they were told. Kids raised with nobody ever working is insane to me but it happens.

Snake

I’ve read about these types that NOBODY has had a job in decades - if ever. Parents and Grand parents never worked and just know to vote all democrat because that’s what they were told. Kids raised with nobody ever working is insane to me but it happens.
My aunt when she was alive lived in a black neighborhood, although back then it wasn't violent if you could believe it. But all the sheboons would just sit in front of their houses in a group in lawnchairs all day and clearly never once held a job. Generational parasites.

Whites are the new slaves now.

1658940072082.png

Once Whites become the absolute minority, is when the country truly crumbles. Infrastructure has only gotten sloppier with nig and spic construction workers. Look at the military. We haven't won a war in decades since we started integrated all branches.

Although look at the special forces. Those remain exclusively White. Any video of special forces you find on YT is all White guys.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My aunt when she was alive lived in a black neighborhood, although back then it wasn't violent if you could believe it. But all the sheboons would just sit in front of their houses in a group in lawnchairs all day and clearly never once held a job. Generational parasites.

Whites are the new slaves now.

View attachment 56290

Once Whites become the absolute minority, is when the country truly crumbles. Infrastructure has only gotten sloppier with nig and spic construction workers. Look at the military. We haven't won a war in decades since we started integrated all branches.

Although look at the special forces. Those remain exclusively White. Any video of special forces you find on YT is all White guys.
I’ve driven through the “urban” sections of some cities and you’ll see them just sitting outside all day with nowhere to be. I once got detoured through one of those areas leaving work and all I could think of driving through the bad part of town was “nobody here hanging out looks like they just got off work”

Snake

I’ve driven through the “urban” sections of some cities and you’ll see them just sitting outside all day with nowhere to be. I once got detoured through one of those areas leaving work and all I could think of driving through the bad part of town was “nobody here hanging out looks like they just got off work”
There's a Irish bar near me, which has been seized into becoming a nigger bar, and there's guys in new clothes in their 30s and 40s that seemingly have the income to just sit outside of the place all day with nothing going on.

They ARE "working"...they're selling drugs. One guy takes the order, another guy guards the stash, another one hands off the drugs, another one watches out for cops. That's their job. Anyone interferes, they shoot them. They've monetized standing around doing nothing.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
All that time at home with their children, you can be sure there are some well-raised, loved kids growing up 'round there.