• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Snake

This was a female teacher. Fuckin A. Brutal.
Should of told the sherilla it wasn't her show.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

This was a female teacher. Fuckin A. Brutal.
I hope the kid brings a lawsuit that ruins this woman’s life. He won’t get anything but it’d be great to garner her non existent substitute teacher wages for the rest of her life

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
What's funny about this article is how the writers make fun of the guy, but did he say anything that was factually wrong? Of course not.

Emphasis below is mine.

An Iowa race track announcer has called his last event after going on a long, unhinged, racist rant over the loudspeaker last week. The diatribe—which was met with cheers by some bigots in the crowd—saw the man condemning those who “won’t stand for our flag” or plan to “take a knee” during the playing of the national anthem. “I’ve got four words for you: Find a different country if you won’t do it... Get the hell out of Dodge,” he said, miscalculating the number of words he was using. The announcer went on to complain about reports that the NFL would be playing “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” a song considered by many as a Black American national anthem, before games. “They’re going to have another national anthem for those folks, I guess the darker toned skin color, I’ll just say Blacks,” he said. “They want a different national anthem.” The Kossuth County Speedway in Algona said its leaders “do not condone” the rant and said the unnamed man won’t announce again.
Every White in the area, and we know it's only Whites who go to races, needs to boycott The Kossuth County Speedway for this decision until the man is rehired and allowed to say things like this whenever he wants. Collective action is the only way to even begin to change this shit.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
6b254b81e7e61c5f.png

Remember, (((Merrick Garland))) stated that White Nationalists are the biggest domestic terrorist threat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Six Months Hence:

Things at the White House

Looking mighty curious,

Niggers running everywhere,

White people furious.

Niggers on the front porch.

Niggers on the gable,

Niggers in the dining room,