• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
This one enraaaaaaaaged me and I forgot to post here yesterday.

If he's not competent to stand trial, how did he get a fucking job as a orderly in a nursing home? Is the nursing home hiring a bunch of crazy people? If not, then why should we believe he was crazy? He was crazy but crafty enough to get a job. Yeah, sure.

Also, in our system, if charges are dropped there's not much you can do. But if this guy was convicted he could appeal and then get charges dropped. How come victims don't have this right, to challenge the charges being dropped?

Fuck this system, but I want this to keep happening to people over and over and over. It is what will eventually collectively wake us all up.

Because if not, it will be our turn to be the White elderly man in that chair in a few decades.
Most “orderly’s” are degenerates. Heavy drug users, felons, blah blah blah. The reason is, anyone who wants to do that job, is already going to school to be a nurse or doctor anyways. Everyone else doesn’t do it for the obvious reasons. The remainders are mentally ill people and drug addicts. Because it’s relatively easy and pays well. So they can get away with their horseshit.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

If he's not competent to stand trial, how did he get a fucking job as a orderly in a nursing home? Is the nursing home hiring a bunch of crazy people? If not, then why should we believe he was crazy? He was crazy but crafty enough to get a job. Yeah, sure.

Also, in our system, if charges are dropped there's not much you can do. But if this guy was convicted he could appeal and then get charges dropped. How come victims don't have this right, to challenge the charges being dropped?

Fuck this system, but I want this to keep happening to people over and over and over. It is what will eventually collectively wake us all up.

Because if not, it will be our turn to be the White elderly man in that chair in a few decades.
He wasn't an orderly, he was a COVID patient sharing a room with the older fellow. They were both in the new COVID wing of the facility. Still a complete POS however.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
He wasn't an orderly, he was a COVID patient sharing a room with the older fellow. They were both in the new COVID wing of the facility. Still a complete POS however.
Well, shit, I thought he worked there.

I saw a video of a black nurse shoving an elderly woman out of her wheelchair onto the floor a few days ago. Must have blurred my memory. Thanks for the correction.

Imager

1653680894648.png

Source: https://gab.com/ChadleyDudebroughington/posts/108373934263284305

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

It's clear his spooks dad is lying like a jigaboo Motherfucker to cover for him "the system will fail him". Good. This fucking moolie deserves to be in shitty prison. But he's the kind of violent pavement ape that makes prison fucked up and impossible to actually rehabilitate anyone in. Nigger.

EraGodless

He's not an orderly- he's a tard. He was one of their clients. He was most likely mis-classified as he is obviously higher functioning than a 75 year old alzheimer's patient (after all, he was cognizant enough to film it and steal the dude's credit cards).

Imager

He's not an orderly- he's a tard. He was one of their clients. He was most likely mis-classified as he is obviously higher functioning than a 75 year old alzheimer's patient (after all, he was cognizant enough to film it and steal the dude's credit cards).
Yeah someone else had corrected me.

I had just seen a video of a black nurse throwing an 80 year old White woman to the ground, so my wires definitely got crossed.

Still, the fucker knew what he was doing.

Imager

The NJP recently led a protest in Fargo, ND regarding the way the judicial system is handling Jupiter Paulsen's murder. 14yo girl murdered by an immigrant nigger, stabbed something like 25 times. Initially pled guilty but then changed his plea and the judge allowed it. Plead Not guilty by reason of insanity. A psychiatrist determined that the alleged murderer, Arthur Prince Kollie, was competent to stand trial. The judge then ordered another evaluation and the second psychiatrist said that Kollie was insane.

Kollie stalked the teen, spent a long time stabbing her where they couldn't be seen, and when someone walked by he fled to a WalMart, took clothing off the rack there, and changed in a dressing room. You know, just like any insane person would do.

Kollie was also on probation for assaulting a police officer and had already been in jail for discharging a firearm inside an apartment. He was arrested 3 times in 2021.

EDIT: FUCK ODYSSEE FOR NOT LETTING ME EMBED THIS VIDEO. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.

The details of this case are absolutely sickening, but the big investigation is what was Kollie, a nigger imported from Africa on probation and jailed multiple times, doing meth -- how did he get to Fargo to begin with? Why was he here? Why was he not deported?

arthurPrinceKollieJupiterPaulsen-800x400.jpg

Paulsen's dad has teamed up with "nazis" and started filing Anti-White hate-crime and bias reports against the judge and the court, among others.

Major details here:

One of the NJPers at the protest said that a guy drove by, rolled down his window and yelled "White power" to them as they were protesting.

I can't imagine anything like the protests and a guy yelling "White power" in public as a passerby happening even 3 years ago.

I have donated to the NJP in the past and shit like this is why.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The NJP recently led a protest in Fargo, ND regarding the way the judicial system is handling Jupiter Paulsen's murder. 14yo girl murdered by an immigrant nigger, stabbed something like 25 times. Initially pled guilty but then changed his plea and the judge allowed it. Plead Not guilty by reason of insanity. A psychiatrist determined that the alleged murderer, Arthur Prince Kollie, was competent to stand trial. The judge then ordered another evaluation and the second psychiatrist said that Kollie was insane.

Kollie stalked the teen, spent a long time stabbing her where they couldn't be seen, and when someone walked by he fled to a WalMart, took clothing off the rack there, and changed in a dressing room. You know, just like any insane person would do.

Kollie was also on probation for assaulting a police officer and had already been in jail for discharging a firearm inside an apartment. He was arrested 3 times in 2021.

EDIT: FUCK ODYSSEE FOR NOT LETTING ME EMBED THIS VIDEO. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.

The details of this case are absolutely sickening, but the big investigation is what was Kollie, a nigger imported from Africa on probation and jailed multiple times, doing meth -- how did he get to Fargo to begin with? Why was he here? Why was he not deported?

arthurPrinceKollieJupiterPaulsen-800x400.jpg

Paulsen's dad has teamed up with "nazis" and started filing Anti-White hate-crime and bias reports against the judge and the court, among others.

Major details here:

One of the NJPers at the protest said that a guy drove by, rolled down his window and yelled "White power" to them as they were protesting.

I can't imagine anything like the protests and a guy yelling "White power" in public as a passerby happening even 3 years ago.

I have donated to the NJP in the past and shit like this is why.

My name’s Kollie, like the dog, only spelt different