Nigerian scammer confirms that he was the one who received the death threat

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I asked him for the IP and immediately was blocked by him.

1661190746572.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Archived, in case his Twitter goes down.

I like how this grifting motherfucker is always complaining about White people. He lives in one of the most corrupt countries in the world (154 out of 180), with levels of female genital mutilation and rape that would shock most Muslim countries; and yet still his problem is with Whites - because that's where the money is. Giving the choice between improving his homeland (his claim to fame, really - he wouldn't be nominated for jack shit if he'd been born in Detroit) and guilting White people, he'll go the grift, every time.

(I like how Wikipedia's article on LGBT rights in Nigeria isn't sure whether lesbianism is illegal under federal law, because it's not clear if the legal term "person" includes women. That's some shithole you got there, Pajeebi!)

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Has Ooga Booga publicly denounced Boko Haram? If he’s not using his platform to do so then surely he supports them by Pat & Co. logic. Be a real shame if the State Department found out that Oghenechovwe Donald Ekpeki actively supports Boko Haram.

On the other hand it’d also be devastating if Boko Haram found out that Oghenechovwe Donald Ekpeki hates Boko Haram and denies that Allah is the one true God.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Archived, in case his Twitter goes down.

I like how this grifting motherfucker is always complaining about White people. He lives in one of the most corrupt countries in the world (154 out of 180), with levels of female genital mutilation and rape that would shock most Muslim countries; and yet still his problem is with Whites - because that's where the money is. Giving the choice between improving his homeland (his claim to fame, really - he wouldn't be nominated for jack shit if he'd been born in Detroit) and guilting White people, he'll go the grift, every time.

(I like how Wikipedia's article on LGBT rights in Nigeria isn't sure whether lesbianism is illegal under federal law, because it's not clear if the legal term "person" includes women. That's some shithole you got there, Pajeebi!)
You said it far better than me