Nick Mullen and Adam Judeland want either us or Redbar to be President

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
Who honest to god listens to this drivel? Love their trousers rolled up with their socks pulled up, fucking faggots. I've only heard of these queers thanks to this place but their valley girl cadence pisses me off. FAWK!
Go have sex with a woman, gomer.

Antsballwasher

asshole
Never got how anyone found this twat funny
Who honest to god listens to this drivel?

The same reason people listen to Joe Rogan (anti woke crowd), or Ethan Klein (socially inept commies) , or Chrissie mayer (childless 30 something's).
The audience is a reflection of the podcaster. They see the podcaster as somebody who would fit in with their friend group.
In the case of mullen/friedland, It's the same crowd as Rogan, except they think they're witty/highbrow because they see Rogan and co as slow boomers and are off put by the" in your face" masculinity.

Proof that NY is every bit as gay as LA. Fucking zonked on benzo hipster shit.

nah dog you don't fuckin get it. mitzi ran a tight club but doze LA guys don't get down like we do in new yohk.
We got fuckin killers here bro, it's just a different culture. Bunch of fuckin jamokes over on da west coast, I run that shit when I go dare.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 1.24.32 PM.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Anyone wearing those horrifying pavement ape ridden black/white/red Nike alien head pack of Sam Roberts nigger shoes with their feet turned outward like bow legged nigger lips BovineBro should be given the Sundown Town Jasper Texas truck drag treatment. No exceptions. None.

If you got those shoes in your closet or on your feet, I'm pulling up in a redneck shit box with a Confederate flag sticker on the back window with a chain and a bad attitude... NIGGER!

#FAFO

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
The same reason people listen to Joe Rogan (anti woke crowd), or Ethan Klein (socially inept commies) , or Chrissie mayer (childless 30 something's).
The audience is a reflection of the podcaster. They see the podcaster as somebody who would fit in with their friend group.
In the case of mullen/friedland, It's the same crowd as Rogan, except they think they're witty/highbrow because they see Rogan and co as slow boomers and are off put by the" in your face" masculinity.

nah dog you don't fuckin get it. mitzi ran a tight club but doze LA guys don't get down like we do in new yohk.
We got fuckin killers here bro, it's just a different culture. Bunch of fuckin jamokes over on da west coast, I run that shit when I go dare.

View attachment 191980
Lucy Snorebush ass nigga climbing through parents house windows and shiznits. Taking Titanic dumps outside against the house that the neighbors think are legit bear shits 🐻 💩🤣

Nigga making open mic dunces suck on his limp soggy alcohol erectile dysfunction/cocaine riddled patheticism while he holds his multi-folds of grotesque stretch mark fat fupa up just for 5 minutes in front of 10 people that will never get them one inch closer to anything other than suicidal depression from whoring out their mouth to a Cuban migrant savage with unshaved jungle wilds from belly button to ass crack.

Nice suicidal ideation memories, stupids.

Yo, WWAW Coco Diaz?!