NICK FAWKEN CAVE: THA THREAD

G

I listened to a few of his more well known albums, i really liked it. I need to do a deep dive into his discography.

[MEDIA=youtube]Ahr4KFl79WI[/MEDIA]

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Love Nick Cave but haven't really dug his last couple of albums. They're good but when I go back to his catalogue, I'm not gonna put on any of his new songs.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Saw him live on the Skeleton Tree tour. It was really cool, still has the knack for live performance. He's also really tall.

His best album imo

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He needs more than one. It's an Alliance thing.
Imagine how they will react when we create hundreds of Type-O Negative threads in the future, maybe we could create a thread for every song of theirs?

As you said, it's just an Alliance thing, Lucy would want this.

Just finished listening to Carnivore's debut for the first time, still trying to process it, have to relisten to it a few times i think.

Last edited:
G

Imagine how they will react when we create hundreds of Type-O Negative threads in the future, maybe we could create a thread for every song of theirs?

As you said, it's just an Alliance thing, Lucy would want this.

Just finished listening to Carnivore's debut for the first time, still trying to process it, have to relisten to it a few times i think.

This would unironically be awesome. Each day a different song. That would be a great way to experience Type-O Negative’s music for the first time and give our first impressions. We should do it in a chronological order, starting with the first album.Let’s spam this fucking board, fellas. It’s just an Alliance thing.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Let the persecution of non-Alliance members commence. I've been saying this since day dot.
Is this the GREAT RESET you have been mentioning?

If so i'm all in!

ezgif-4-7b7a463960.gif

Last edited: