• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nice winter vehicle care stupid

Yes, he used to have his bikes put in storage each year. Reminder: His previous one was named Amelia. FAGGOT.

Back when he actually cared about snow on his vehicles. Now the poverty pig doesn't give a fuck because he's helpless:

Wait, he has someone pick the bike up and put it in "storage"? Why not just rent a storage unit for a few months and drive it there? I swear they are the biggest idiots when it comes to money. He's probably dropping $1,500 for the white glove treatment on this piece of shit bike when he could have done it all himself for a quarter of the price.

And where is Niki's car? Pat's Rustang and his two shitty bikes get parking spaces but Niki's car is what, in the street? And how do you spend $300k on a house in the ghetto and not have a proper driveway?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Yeah places like that where they chop a house up into little apartments are usually really shitty areas to live in. I know because I live in a chopped up house in a crack infested nigger neighborhood.

However the reason I do that is because I pay $495 a month including utilities for a 2 bedroom, and the only way you'll get it that cheap is if you live in a bad neighborhood.

You live in the Netherlands, right? Try moving close to a mosque or Quran school, people generally respect their premises and don't loiter or leave trash over there.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
This is SO Pat: “They came to put my motorcycle in storage” like it’s some pricy white glove service and she’s kept in a temperature controlled, highly secure environment. When he probably just rode it to one of Niki’s girlfriends’ houses and put it in the back corner of the garage. “They” is Niki’s gf’s pronoun.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Also lmao at how high Pat’s energy bills must be this winter. Those windows are from the original build and they probably put plastic sheeting over them but Pat’s too ashamed to post one of his retarded “hacks” for that particular DIY project.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Yeah places like that where they chop a house up into little apartments are usually really shitty areas to live in. I know because I live in a chopped up house in a crack infested nigger neighborhood.

However the reason I do that is because I pay $495 a month including utilities for a 2 bedroom, and the only way you'll get it that cheap is if you live in a bad neighborhood.
Pretty much the case here in New Orleans as well. When I was in college I was living in an old house converted into a quadplex. The houses full of Schwoogies around us would bump music, drink and smoke crack all night while engaging in tests of strength, ie boxing or wrestling each other in the front yard with a bunch of boons screaming and watching. I only stuck around for a semester before I ran closer to Campus