Nice van life, stupid

People are wondering why this became such a big story but I kinda get it. Its the fascinating duality of man. Making cute social media videos, but behind the scenes it was two psychos. This storys getting more and more interesting to me
More like the duality of social media addicted nits. The desire to show everyone how you're "living your best life" is fueled by narcissism and having way too much free time. "Work hard, play hard"...well, zoomers have removed "work hard" from that equation, as it doesn't play well on social media. You can't make your "followers" envious if you're busy being gainfully employed, so you need to find a way to stand out and attract attention. Like, for example, by getting shitty tattoos or starting a "travel vlog".

LiberalPussy

More like the duality of social media addicted nits. The desire to show everyone how you're "living your best life" is fueled by narcissism and having way too much free time. "Work hard, play hard"...well, zoomers have removed "work hard" from that equation, as it doesn't play well on social media. You can't make your "followers" envious if you're busy being gainfully employed, so you need to find a way to stand out and attract attention. Like, for example, by getting shitty tattoos or starting a "travel vlog".
In my experience, people who are actually “living their best lives” don’t have to tell everyone that they are. It’s a Cumia “we’re having a great time” act.

In my experience, people who are actually “living their best lives” don’t have to tell everyone that they are. It’s a Cumia “we’re having a great time” act.
Exactly. You're too busy living it to chronicle it on social media. Like Nana and Joe tweeting from AC or Vegas, while they're supposedly having a blast. Who interrupts their fun to pen a bunch of tweets? It's shit you do when you're bored.