Nice tv appearance, retard!

RobertMewler

Nice trainwreck life, stupid:

However, in 2019, Carly’s Facebook page posted that her father’s boyfriend sexually assaulted her. The post claimed that her father and staff repeatedly dismissed her allegations.

Her father, Arthur Fleischmann, replied to Carly’s post, dismissing her disclosure as an innocent misunderstanding.

This led Carly’s followers to call him out for blatant gaslighting and trying to silence her.

Someone then deleted the post and replaced it with a new post. It explained that people were listening to Carly, to but she deleted her post because people doxxed her family.

However the confusing saga continued when someone posted another post claiming that someone hacked Carly’s accounts.

Someone also deleted this message. However, a portion remains on Carly’s Twitter account. It notes that “the last verifiable post by Carly was on May 30th, 2018.” Carly’s brother also reiterated the hacker claims. He claims that the hacker was a disgruntled former employee.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Nice trainwreck life, stupid:

"Non verbal says" more jew lies, it was like the blind jew girl we had in our high school she was telling the principal one day how she saw the school mascot, another time I was getting books out of my locker in the hallway, she ran into me then started to yell at me to watch where I was going