• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice spaceship design, stupid

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
ribsinspace.png

From his KF thread. I'm assuming it's not one of you. I like that his thread taking off is now getting us new and fresh perspectives on the pig's awfulness.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat single-handedly created enough buzz about his own kiwi thread that it has been getting way more attention and traffic that it ever did. Before it was just us and a few kiwis that would check it. Now there seems to be new faces weekly. He really doesnt want any of those folks to get interested in him. Who knows what they do for trolling.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Pat single-handedly created enough buzz about his own kiwi thread that it has been getting way more attention and traffic that it ever did. Before it was just us and a few kiwis that would check it. Now there seems to be new faces weekly. He really doesnt want any of those folks to get interested in him. Who knows what they do for trolling.
Trolling is not allowed on KiwiFarms, at least not openly, which is why the subreddit forums didn't end up on there.

Kiwis are really obsessive about detail and accuracy which trolls their targets in a way, like the guy in the OP with his spaceships. The other day a Kiwi outed one of the pig's twitter fans as a creep with a bestiality fetish. They've been a great source of info so far.

Forum Clout
Professional authors focus on character development, story, dialogue.

Overexcited Middle Schoolers draw spaceships in their notebooks. Here's where the sensors are! Write a protagonist that isn't a "I'm so smart, everyone around me is so stupid, and its soooo frustrating" self-insert. That's what makes people drawn to stories, relationships, struggles, conflict, romance.

shittywriting.png

Nobody gives a shit about the obsessive detail you're paying to technology you made up.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Professional authors focus on character development, story, dialogue.

Overexcited Middle Schoolers draw spaceships in their notebooks. Here's where the sensors are! Write a protagonist that isn't a "I'm so smart, everyone around me is so stupid, and its soooo frustrating" self-insert. That's what makes people drawn to stories, relationships, struggles, conflict, romance.

View attachment 4093

Nobody gives a shit about the obsessive detail you're paying to technology you made up.
Don't forget about the humor he sprinkles in
3QFyqPP.jpg