Nice sasquatch wife, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Legitimately amongst the least attractive women I’ve ever seen. Would consider going gay if she was the best I could do.

5-CE772-AA-CFE7-467-F-9-D68-D2-A889-A7-C8-A9.jpg

4-C46-B3-F3-DE69-40-B6-AE91-DDE15-ED34-DDD.png
It’s funny that he brags about having sex with this frump. She’s the type you bang to get over a dry spell and don’t tell your friends. Of course piggy has no friends and has to brag to online strangers he definitely has sex with his wife, child.

I really don’t think I’ve ever heard of a man that brags about having sex with their wife. Usually it’s that they have a strong marriage or do things to keep the marriage healthy (keep in shape, weekly date night, etc) but not that they have sex with their wife.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Her self esteem must be in the gutter :( I mean, we obviously know this because she deals with FatRick everyday but it's so telling when you only have 1 pair of clothes that you feel comfortable in. She's really hurting.
Wearing the same baggy black hoodie is a major red flag. She’s already a depressed drunk and from the looks of it gave up trying years ago.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
It’s funny that he brags about having sex with this frump. She’s the type you bang to get over a dry spell and don’t tell your friends. Of course piggy has no friends and has to brag to online strangers he definitely has sex with his wife, child.

I really don’t think I’ve ever heard of a man that brags about having sex with their wife. Usually it’s that they have a strong marriage or do things to keep the marriage healthy (keep in shape, weekly date night, etc) but not that they have sex with their wife.
I think it has to do with how much Ade/twitter broke him. Current patty only existed after PCJ saved her from his haunches. He now has to compensate and let everyone know he’s a sex god. There’s no possible way his wife could cheat on him because she loves the D. Unless it’s for twitter sympathy. Then it’s on par with his daughter. This for sure isn’t a normal relationship of any kind.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

Absolutely. My wife is a piece of ass on a level Pat couldn’t comprehend but she’s had two of my kids and we’ve been together for ten years. We still have regular sex but the idea that I could brag about it is unfathomable to me. Of course we fucking do. Big whoop.