Nice nose, stupid.

G

D72C99A7-CDD7-47BB-91BD-10B4C6EDED33.jpeg

4500307E-FE2E-45F3-B136-98A540EC9373.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Btw Artie you getting a steam deck?
It's a tough one man. I love the idea of how powerful it is, but I'd probably stop using it after a short time. I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.

I bought a Razer Kishi a few months ago and it attaches perfectly on my phone and with my phone processor I can use emulators and play up to PS2 on it with no issues. So I have a mix of random Gameboy-ps2 games that I play here and there.

The Kishi is a well made device for what it is. The triggers actually triggers and have sensitivity to them like a console control.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
It's a tough one man. I love the idea of how powerful it is, but I'd probably stop using it after a short time. I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.

I bought a Razer Kishi a few months ago and it attaches perfectly on my phone and with my phone processor I can use emulators and play up to PS2 on it with no issues. So I have a mix of random Gameboy-ps2 games that I play here and there.

The Kishi is a well made device for what it is. The triggers actually triggers and have sensitivity to them like a console control.
Yeah but getting to play no man sky on the go is probably very very cool

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I only play GTA, Minecraft, and as of very recently (and severely addicted to right now) No Man's Sky.
Is that the one with procedurally generated planets? Is it fun? I remember when it came out and people had mixed impressions but I’d love a new fun fuck-around game.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Is that the one with procedurally generated planets? Is it fun? I remember when it came out and people had mixed impressions but I’d love a new fun fuck-around game.
That's the one. It had a very bad launch but have improved it considerably the past couple years.

I have over 100 hours already...in 1 week...so yes it's a great fuck around game.