Nice inability to swim, stupids.

The jokes write themselves.
Please donate what you can: https://www.gofundme.com/f/emmie-tyler-and-wes-memorial
a9247235c04f6f1717665d0aceda088a.png

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
This happened around here a few summers ago, but with Hindus. The two kids started drowning, so the parents jumped in, then they started drowning and the father jumped in, then they all drowned. And the kicker was that it was a fucking above-ground pool, I shit you not.
This is the funniest thing I read in a very, very long time.

Suspicious as hell. Even if you dont know how to swim, how do you die in a backyard pool? Even if you’re in the deep end, you can kick off the wall and launch yourself to the shallow. Doesnt make any sense to me
It seems ridiculous, I agree, but there's something about water that turns dark-skinned people into total retards. There's a small river not far from here and in the summer of 2020 it was invaded by hordes of spics, who'd have big parties on the bank and splash around and whatnot. One of them jumped off an 8 foot high bridge into a foot of water and had to be airlifted out. It never occurred to the dolt to see how deep it was, he just saw water and decided to jump in. And every summer there's at least one story about some dumb nog who went to the beach for the first time ever and decided to wade out into the ocean despite never having swum before in his life.

Stent

swatchsticker
Read the gofundme. He murdered his own kids.
At some point, something happened that caused that fun time to come to a sudden end. We may never know how, and we will surely never understand why, but we are comforted in knowing that Dad, Emmie, and Tyler are together in Heaven in the loving hands of God.
Something happened. It changed, what you thought happened. *gesticulates wildly*

jim-norton.jpg