Nice failed pretentious drivel, stupid.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
She is incredibly unremarkable but I want to cum inside of her. Big fan.
k9bdha47btk21.jpg
nice niki tomlinson body, stupid

-Damian

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
This guy had the gall to criticize Gap by Paul O, he deserved everything that happened to him.

He also was one the worst O&A regulars, with his too cool to be there attitude, you're a ginger mexican you fag, you are nothing special.
fuck that mexican shit, he's some kike whose grandfather was on the run. He's a mexican like George Washington was an indian chief

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
This guy had the gall to criticize Gap by Paul O, he deserved everything that happened to him.

He also was one the worst O&A regulars, with his too cool to be there attitude, you're a ginger mexican you fag, you are nothing special.
Agree completely, at least Paul O’s movie had beefers in it.

I’m starting to think Louis’ original cut of “Pootie Tang” probably sucked worse than the one the dumb studio put out.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Agree completely, at least Paul O’s movie had beefers in it.

I’m starting to think Louis’ original cut of “Pootie Tang” probably sucked worse than the one the dumb studio put out.
Pootie Tang was never funny or good. It was never a cult hit, then or now. Some radio show and Comedy Central references tried to leverage it into that, but anyone who watched it on that basis (I did) saw that it was boring and tedious and forgettable. It isn't talked about like Wayans brothers movies are 20 years later, and it wont be in the future