• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice eyebrows, stupid

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Mexican artist Frida Kahlo invented it first, bitch. Nice cultural appropriation, racist colonizer.

sc-frida-kahlo.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
"Redefining beauty standards" is like saying "redefining nice weather" or "redefining comfortable shoes". While what constitutes "beauty" varies from individual to individual, a big bushy unibrow is like weighing 250 pounds. It's weird, it's ugly and no one will ever believe otherwise.
My daughter who, on my mudder's soul, is the kindest, sweetest little girl ever - she doesn't make fun of people, understands some people are different, etc. - saw an ad in a window at the mall with a fat, Lizzo-sized, model on it. She looked at it, looked at me with a smile on her face and scoffed. An audible scoff, like, "Can you believe this shit? I ain't buyin' it."

My fucking proudest moment as a dad ever. Even hitting her first single of the season on her softball team didn't compare.

Forum Clout
My daughter who, on my mudder's soul, is the kindest, sweetest little girl ever - she doesn't make fun of people, understands some people are different, etc. - saw an ad in a window at the mall with a fat, Lizzo-sized, model on it. She looked at it, looked at me with a smile on her face and scoffed. An audible scoff, like, "Can you believe this shit? I ain't buyin' it."

My fucking proudest moment as a dad ever. Even hitting her first single of the season on her softball team didn't compare.
You obviously raised her right. You can't just say "I'm grotesquely obese, but that's beautiful too" and expect everyone to nod in agreement. Maybe to someone it is, but to the majority it's gross and disgusting. I mean, a farmer might think a big pile of cow shit is beautiful, but to everyone else it's just a big pile of shit.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

Age.

Forum Clout
You obviously raised her right. You can't just say "I'm grotesquely obese, but that's beautiful too" and expect everyone to nod in agreement. Maybe to someone it is, but to the majority it's gross and disgusting. I mean, a farmer might think a big pile of cow shit is beautiful, but to everyone else it's just a big pile of shit.
You know what? I'm beautiful, dude.
Robert Kelly (comedian)-1.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Fucking beauty norms? I like what I like God dammit, and this ain't it and they know it.