• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice crumbs all over your greasy knife, Joe

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
9396BA88-B233-459E-A031-A4C8CABE1F40.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

I guess when you have that little to do each day, sitting down to shovel some slop into your gaping maw is something worth documenting on social media. How long until he starts reporting on his bowel movements?

"Dr. Raghead wanted to prescribe me some sham mild laxative, but I told him Joe knows best. Bran muffins slathered with WHOLE fatty butter. Lubed me up and this morning I dropped a solid. Nice consistency, easy clean-up. Being 6-1 helps big time."

G

His obsession with posting low carb keto shit is just evidence he's got massive blood pressure/cholestrol/cardiac/diabetes type problems...Nice job Moo. No healthy old guy is as obsessed with calorie counting.

G

His obsession with posting low carb keto shit is just evidence he's got massive blood pressure/cholestrol/cardiac/diabetes type problems...Nice job Moo. No healthy old guy is as obsessed with calorie counting.
it;s kinda sad tbh.. he sees his cryptkeeper wife, sees his daughter, realizes internally he's not supporting them, triggers inferiority complex (his brother is a celebrity/radiostar, he collects gibs), i can't imagine his psyche. His best years ended around 30, 35. The cool older bro, the legend of LI getting by on the rapport of being a former coke/weed plug, just seeing from his perespective. of course he's too dumb to realize, the jameson dulls the pain, so it goes

G

it;s kinda sad tbh.. he sees his cryptkeeper wife, sees his daughter, realizes internally he's not supporting them, triggers inferiority complex (his brother is a celebrity/radiostar, he collects gibs), i can't imagine his psyche. His best years ended around 30, 35. The cool older bro, the legend of LI getting by on the rapport of being a former coke/weed plug, just seeing from his perespective. of course he's too dumb to realize, the jameson dulls the pain, so it goes
Hey, atleast he can always blame "the Left" and politicians who don't even know he exists.