• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Newsweek trying to get that Pat unblock

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_4409.jpeg

No, child. You are not going to be unblocked. You are promoting a false horserace to gain clicks and are equally responsible for destroying democracy as Plumpf is. You telling the truth for one article does not change that. Enjoy prison.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
View attachment 188080

No, child. You are not going to be unblocked. You are promoting a false horserace to gain clicks and are equally responsible for destroying democracy as Plumpf is. You telling the truth for one article does not change that. Enjoy prison.
His fat pig brain really thinks this way, too. Bravo

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m failing to see what Ricks point was. It looks like Newsweek is capable of printing stories that criticize AND praise Biden. Should it just be only praise?
According to pat types the media reporting on anything that makes Joe Biden look bad is because of the evil Rich republicans own all forms of media and are far right. I’m not joking, his types lose their shit if CNN doesn’t say Joe Biden is the greatest president ever and is perfect and has never done anything wrong. Every now and then you’ll see the DNC paid shills get their followers to retweet #boycottCNN if they ever say one thing that doesn’t make Biden look good. But they claim trump supports are “cult-like” with their devotion to the former president.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
According to pat types the media reporting on anything that makes Joe Biden look bad is because of the evil Rich republicans own all forms of media and are far right. I’m not joking, his types lose their shit if CNN doesn’t say Joe Biden is the greatest president ever and is perfect and has never done anything wrong. Every now and then you’ll see the DNC paid shills get their followers to retweet #boycottCNN if they ever say one thing that doesn’t make Biden look good. But they claim trump supports are “cult-like” with their devotion to the former president.
It is really crazy how they think any criticism is somehow an endorsement of the other guy. Like if you say “You know, I like Biden, but I wish we had someone younger” that somehow must mean Trump is an extremely young, fit, and competent leader you’re stumping for. Any criticism of Biden might as well be tantamount to being in the Capitol on Jan 6th.

And you know this is off topic…remember when Patrick told third party voters to “Fuck off and die” and how they were responsible for Trump getting elected in 2016? I wonder how Pig feels about the 2020 Wisconsin results. You know, the one where Trump lost by about 10,000 votes and Jo Jorgensen got 30,000, effectively allowing Biden to win by “spoiler votes”? Lol….

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes, Biden must only be praised and never criticized. Because in his little mind the choice in November is between Biden or the American version of the Third Reich.
I can’t believe there’s anyone that actually believes Biden is not only great - but the greatest president in the last 50 years. I love seeing his types lose their shit if CNN / MSNBC is even the slightest bit critical of Biden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It is really crazy how they think any criticism is somehow an endorsement of the other guy. Like if you say “You know, I like Biden, but I wish we had someone younger” that somehow must mean Trump is an extremely young, fit, and competent leader you’re stumping for. Any criticism of Biden might as well be tantamount to being in the Capitol on Jan 6th.

And you know this is off topic…remember when Patrick told third party voters to “Fuck off and die” and how they were responsible for Trump getting elected in 2016? I wonder how Pig feels about the 2020 Wisconsin results. You know, the one where Trump lost by about 10,000 votes and Jo Jorgensen got 30,000, effectively allowing Biden to win by “spoiler votes”? Lol….
Its amazing how these types are adults yet have the mind of a child - like you can’t even be a middle of the road “ugh, both choices suck” without being called all kinds of names. I also see the DNC paid shills on social media are really going heavy on the “if you vote third party you’re an awful person that is a traitor and hates gays and women!!” Or some nonsense.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I can’t believe there’s anyone that actually believes Biden is not only great - but the greatest president in the last 50 years. I love seeing his types lose their shit if CNN / MSNBC is even the slightest bit critical of Biden.

Even jon stewart has been shitting on biden. Like its crazy that an octogenarian isn't the best president ever.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Everything that doesn’t fit with the image gets struck from the record. I remember maybe a year ago when a report came out that Biden was doing XYZ in regards to oil. We’re at some of the highest domestic production we’ve ever had and pipelines were being reopened and these lefties were shitting on Biden, speaking that he ran on being “The first Green President”. And Ricks’ types were just shitting on all of their concerns, basically saying “Biden never said that” or “Ok he did but why do you care? Do you want Trump to win?”. I can at least respect the lefties complaining about Bidens flip flops because that shows they have actual policies they believe in. Rick is just about the D’s winning and he doesn’t even know WHY he wants the D’s to win.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Even jon stewart has been shitting on biden. Like its crazy that an octogenarian isn't the best president ever.
And he got shit from Pat types for it! That’s why I hate SNL so much - they used to make fun of both sides because there’s plenty of material to laugh at on both sides but now it’s just “Durrr Republicans dumb! Democrats R Smart!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Stewart has always had a D slant but he was never afraid to make fun of the D’s. I think people just forgot what his slant was because the Obama admin wasn’t so ridiculous it was fodder for late night jokes like W. or Trumps was. But now that Biden is a W. level bumbling idiot it opens up the chance to make jokes again. And all the liberal Pat types are confused because they genuinely see Biden as a strong Obama-level leader.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Everything that doesn’t fit with the image gets struck from the record. I remember maybe a year ago when a report came out that Biden was doing XYZ in regards to oil. We’re at some of the highest domestic production we’ve ever had and pipelines were being reopened and these lefties were shitting on Biden, speaking that he ran on being “The first Green President”. And Ricks’ types were just shitting on all of their concerns, basically saying “Biden never said that” or “Ok he did but why do you care? Do you want Trump to win?”. I can at least respect the lefties complaining about Bidens flip flops because that shows they have actual policies they believe in. Rick is just about the D’s winning and he doesn’t even know WHY he wants the D’s to win.
Even funnier is the Biden campaign is going full “he’s old, but he’s got lots of energy! See, he knows where he is! He doesn’t come off as lost and confused regularly! Honest! Why he could run a marathon!” And it’s just embarrassing and only going to get worse.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stewart has always had a D slant but he was never afraid to make fun of the D’s. I think people just forgot what his slant was because the Obama admin wasn’t so ridiculous it was fodder for late night jokes like W. or Trumps was. But now that Biden is a W. level bumbling idiot it opens up the chance to make jokes again. And all the liberal Pat types are confused because they genuinely see Biden as a strong Obama-level leader.
Obama is what killed comedy - no longer were you allowed to mock democrats because if you did you were racist to mock the black guy. For years like I said with SNL both sides were mocked - Phil Hartman did a great Reagan AND Clinton for example - and both sides have plenty of material. SNL I’m pretty sure has never even made fun of AOC.

Biden is a goldmine of material and SNL / late night should be goofing on him often but he’s off limits for the most part and if you do make fun of him you’re an evil Nazi for goofing on a bumbling old man. Biden is like Gerald Ford - have him fall over, not know where he is, say confusing things, etc

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even funnier is the Biden campaign is going full “he’s old, but he’s got lots of energy! See, he knows where he is! He doesn’t come off as lost and confused regularly! Honest! Why he could run a marathon!” And it’s just embarrassing and only going to get worse.
I rememba back in 2020 when people would pull up Biden videos from 2012 and go “Look how sharp he was!”. The contrast was apparent. But now those 2020 videos look more similar to 2012 than they do 2024.

It’s actually insane that we considered this “Slow Joe”. He’s fast here compared to now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I rememba back in 2020 when people would pull up Biden videos from 2012 and go “Look how sharp he was!”. The contrast was apparent. But now those 2020 videos look more similar to 2012 than they do 2024.

It’s actually insane that we considered this “Slow Joe”. He’s fast here compared to now.

And during the 2020 race for nomination all the other candidates said he’s old and out of it as well as a racist that deported people. Then he got the nomination and everyone acted like all that never happened.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Obama is what killed comedy - no longer were you allowed to mock democrats because if you did you were racist to mock the black guy. For years like I said with SNL both sides were mocked - Phil Hartman did a great Reagan AND Clinton for example - and both sides have plenty of material. SNL I’m pretty sure has never even made fun of AOC.

Biden is a goldmine of material and SNL / late night should be goofing on him often but he’s off limits for the most part and if you do make fun of him you’re an evil Nazi for goofing on a bumbling old man. Biden is like Gerald Ford - have him fall over, not know where he is, say confusing things, etc

Obama killed the political comedy/satire, but I don't think it was 100% the racist stuff. That was certainly a huge component, but Obama was just a better speaker and politician. his "gaffes" were retarded shit like mustard and tan suit that fox news had to invent out of no where to keep everyone from peaking behind the one party curtain. His real shit like drone strike war crimes ,fox couldn't focus on because republicans/conservatives secretly supported that shit.

Remember we went from clinton --> bush -->obama. So SNL could mock clinton, or some dumb folksy thing Bush said, but obama was trained from a young age to speak in soundbites.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It also helped that obama (president nahhhhhhh) wasn't a rotting corpse when he was president. I've heard trump interviews from the 90s, he wouldn't be saying 90% of the stupid shit he is now, the sentiment could be the same but he'd be better at "hiding it". the fact that he didn't in 2016 is a big reason why he was a populist icon though. He "tells it like it is"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Obama killed the political comedy/satire, but I don't think it was 100% the racist stuff. That was certainly a huge component, but Obama was just a better speaker and politician. his "gaffes" were retarded shit like mustard and tan suit that fox news had to invent out of no where to keep everyone from peaking behind the one party curtain. His real shit like drone strike war crimes ,fox couldn't focus on because republicans/conservatives secretly supported that shit.

Remember we went from clinton --> bush -->obama. So SNL could mock clinton, or some dumb folksy thing Bush said, but obama was trained from a young age to speak in soundbites.
I remember thinking it was funny watching Obama compare his poor bowling skills to special Olympics and it wasn’t really an issue.

If trump said that? Oh man we’d never hear the end of it.