News article on @NortheastPhilly

No need for this. All you have to do is find two of them, then tell them that the other one says they're a giant faggot. Within minutes they'll be wildly shooting at one another and killing all kinds of random bystanders, too.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
40A3B9DD-6259-4E1D-8AF4-4551BECA4A76.jpeg

This is literally what happened to me except I flipped and gave them all the info on everyone here. They let me finish my contract on desk duty with an honorable discharge.
I keep trying to tell you guys this shit is real

Stent

swatchsticker
NEP is the perfect patsy to set up for a crime by the feds.
  1. Disgruntled ex-military
  2. Documented history of mental-illness and outbursts
  3. Incel with self-admitted history of pleasuring himself while at work
  4. Racism against African roommate
  5. Left his posting to live in a tent by himself
  6. Has made numerous posts about visiting many major cities on a cyber-terrorist website

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
No need for this. All you have to do is find two of them, then tell them that the other one says they're a giant faggot. Within minutes they'll be wildly shooting at one another and killing all kinds of random bystanders, too.
I was watching the Mike Tyson one man show last night and the part about his fight with Mitch green was hilarious. Tyson ran into him sometime after their fight (where he beat the dudes ass for calling him a fag repeatedly beforehand) and the dude just said "fuck you faggot"again and it kicked off a brawl between them.in dapper Dan's in Harlem