• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New York Radio Legend Greg Hughes Says He Was Boiled in a Pot of Racism (I think)

G

Opie should take his recorder and go walk outside so we can KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE THERE MANNNN.....

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Another delusional take from chink eyes. He hated the race talk but obsessed over Obama coverage for three years and had Patrice in to debate race twice a week until he died.
You do understand the very nuanced difference between acknowledging race exists and discussing racial issues and going "niggers are animals, get them out of my country" right?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
He got a bit of buzz from meeting Alex Stein. Who couldn't of been nicer. I'm sure Gregg, will find fault with it.

G

Another delusional take from chink eyes. He hated the race talk but obsessed over Obama coverage for three years and had Patrice in to debate race twice a week until he died.
I do believe Anthony’s racism made him uncomfortable. But he has no moral high ground here when he continued to work with the guy.

Forum Clout
I know you'll say I'm a fag but I was close to cancelling my Compound subscription because of the racism which I once thought was just tongue in cheek & finally cancelled when he beat & bit Dani. No thanks. I won't support racism & little girl beatings. See ya, Count!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I know you'll say I'm a fag but I was close to cancelling my Compound subscription because of the racism which I once thought was just tongue in cheek & finally cancelled when he beat & bit Dani. No thanks. I won't support racism & little girl beatings. See ya, Count!
It would be a lot easier to accept if he was still funny.