• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Redbar Nana Clip

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
SORRY, WHAT THE FUCK?

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.26.07.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Jesus how can anyone listen to Redbar.

His show is 2x the cringe of whatever he is making fun of.
And he has a hole now?
No idea why this whiny kike creep is so loved here. I have more respect for that faggot Brennan, though they both suck balls.
It shames me to say this, but he makes me appreciate that Karl Hamburger faggot.
He's a rich kyke who's so untalented he couldn't even Crack the industry. I only like him bc he goes after the Rogan mafia. Especially Diaz.
redbar-scarsclub-redbar.gif

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
No idea why this whiny kike creep is so loved here. I have more respect for that faggot Brennan, though they both suck balls.

Faggots here would take a cock in their ass if they thought they could own Ant with it.

"I love disgusting criminal niggers and dumbass Opie and gay faggot Burr and unfunny heeb Redbar! Nana is gonna get so steamed!"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Actually no, you’re just staight up retarded.

You have your own retard containment forum and still you gotta post twice here to the equivalent of saying nothing.
Apparently it's not enough for me to just call Tranth a gay pedo nigger but I also have to play your faggot forum game too?

And nice "staight," stupid.