• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

BudDickman

"Now when I order my steak well-done, I want it well-done. Certain places think well-done means medium rare, but I know what I want when I order it, and I want it well-done. Understand?"

Then the waiter told the chef to overcook the steak until it resembles a delicious brownie. Also sneeze in the potatoes.
Bloviating fat ass justifying his lack of taste (http://www.lawrencemschoen.com/plugs/eating-authors-patrick-s-tomlinson/):
I’m sure some of you are cringing at the very concept of a well-done filet mingon, but the texture of rare meat doesn’t agree with my palate. I understand that many carnivores prefer their steak’s experience with fire to be limited to burning the hair off a still twitching slab of muscle tissue, but I don’t believe we stole fire from the Gods just as a way to smoke-up our tents. I want my meat good and dead. The trouble with this is, under normal circumstances, I ask for well-done with the expectation that the cook will assume I’ve suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury, leaving me incapable of forming or holding rational opinions, and therefore deliver a steak the way he wants to cook it, which is typically medium if I’m very lucky. The alternative is, since the furthest most cooks ever go with their steaks is medium, if they actually venture into the unexplored territory of cooking a well-done order, they invariably cook it until it has the texture of saddle leather found amongst the artifacts of a Civil War era battlefield.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Jesus. They charred it so bad it's iridescent. I generally think chefs are a bit self-important and pompous when it comes to refusing substitutions or accomodating special requests, but I totally get why a chef would refuse to do this shit to a nice piece of meat. If you're cooking up a steak at a shithole like Denny's, who cares, char that shit into dust for whatever rube is requesting it. But if you're serving top quality meat, well done is a crime. The chef should have just sent out a plate of coal for Pat to suck on.
As others have said, there are many cuts of steak that have more flavour than the fillet. British and American terms vary but rib-eye obviously, rump, sirloin, even cheaper cuts like skirt and hanger all have a lot more flavour than a fillet steak. The whole appeal of a fillet is the tenderness of the meat. How do you destroy the tenderness? Overcook it of course. That shit that he ordered is 5 minutes in the pan over overcooked. Everything he does is wrong and everything he likes is awful. Fat.

Wow LA? Was this a camping trip?
shutterstock_1512260519.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
this dumb shit has no idea how large LA actually is. The county is massive. you cant take a bus/subway everywhere.

View attachment 39049
Try taking the bus to Glendale or Pasadena and enjoy the 4-6 hour trip.

When I lived there FlyAway was like $8 or $9. Was always a great deal. But this fucking faggot has been in town for a day and is already acting better than those who live there.

I'm saying that I think he's fat, and I hope a crazy homeless bum farts in Niki's vagina.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Try taking the bus to Glendale or Pasadena and enjoy the 4-6 hour trip.

When I lived there FlyAway was like $8 or $9. Was always a great deal. But this fucking faggot has been in town for a day and is already acting better than those who live there.

I'm saying that I think he's fat, and I hope a crazy homeless bum farts in Niki's vagina.
Don't question West Coast Travel Guide Pat.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
What was the name of the restaurant they were at? I want to look up their menu and see if they have a picture of what the filet mignon is supposed to look like before someone wipes their ass with it.
It’s Spire 73.

They have a dress code which is why he had to embarrass himself worse than usual.

Not somewhere I would bother going to but if Pat had let me know I would have been happy to try and make some time to swing by and snap some pics.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
It’s Spire 73.

They have a dress code which is why he had to embarrass himself worse than usual.

Not somewhere I would bother going to but if Pat had let me know I would have been happy to try and make some time to swing by and snap some pics.
No, child. I will not “slip you the script”. This is a felony attempt at obtaining my script and it has been reported to the FBI. Prison awaits you, stlaker.