• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

New Piggy and Niki LA selfie

G

What's he "writing off" he has no taxable income, from all the evidence I can see they'd be lucky to reach the tax threshold, they have their mortgage interest too that knocks off thousands plus his and her home officer claims and investment losses on the other half of the hovel if it is unoccupied. SFWA dues are another one and he probably deducted his clothes he wore on "TV" as work expenses. You need income to match those nonrefundable credits. How do those refundable ones work for the poor? That nigger is getting some low income gibs from the IRS, I'm sure.
Exactly. People always act like “writing off” shit makes it free somehow. You’ve got to have over $24k of deductions before it even starts to make sense to do that and even then it’s like getting a 20-30% discount off stuff.

Niki’s mom may be writing a bunch of their shit off but Rick is way to poor and stupid to do it.

[MEDIA=youtube]XEL65gywwHQ[/MEDIA]

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
FULLY COMP'D

Of course high-class pat gets the most expensive thing on the menu (well done), to show his stalkers that he isn't, in fact, broke.

View attachment 38854
I bet he discussed the chicken dish with the waiter, correcTly saying iT in Spanish, with no intention of ordering. Showing how bilingual he is to someone who couldn't give a shit.

G

Nah she can gift them 10k a piece on paper and pay bills like heat, water, taxes, power and wash any taxes on another 10k, Thats 30k, figure he worked and had some income before he went on SSDI, so he gets say 1100 a month untaxed, they also do some state money I bet, and maybe Niki is on SSDI for mental stuff. They have 20-25 K untaxed, another 4-7 between books and her SEO, and it won't take them off disability. So They have 60k in "income" like money and they vacays are also paid, the IRS isn't checking that.
I think you’re pretty close here although it wouldn’t surprise me if mama Robinson had at least one of them on one of her crooked payrolls.

G

Exactly. People always act like “writing off” shit makes it free somehow. You’ve got to have over $24k of deductions before it even starts to make sense to do that and even then it’s like getting a 20-30% discount off stuff.

Niki’s mom may be writing a bunch of their shit off but Rick is way to poor and stupid to do it.

[MEDIA=youtube]XEL65gywwHQ[/MEDIA]
In Canada it's worse they don't exempt income they credit against taxes at the lowest bracket 15%, the deductible stuff is similar but you start with $13808 as the standard, which is equivalent to the US exemption on the first 12k or so, but that theoretically comes off at the highest rate in the USA, in Canada you get around 2K off the tax bill on that 13808. So say you have 16192 more so a total of 30K you get 4500 of the tax bill, not 30k off the income. It's a shitty system.

Edit: The top federal bracket is 33% so 30K counting the automatic personal credit and 16192 in deductions would give you 4500 off a tax bill that the 30k would generate 9900, so they essentially rob an extra 4400 with the same deductions by doing it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Reminder from Piggy's own maw:

Autistic people have difficulty with textures

yesssss we got the white sunglasses on the head
0c0d316f1a66cfd8b34ad1944e4700ed.jpg
This is her "Put on the Messenger Bag so it Looks Like I Have One Decent Tit" look

View attachment 38893

Holy shit. That's not a brownie atop vanilla ice cream. That's a tiny $70 well done steak atop mashed potatoes.
Jesus. They charred it so bad it's iridescent. I generally think chefs are a bit self-important and pompous when it comes to refusing substitutions or accomodating special requests, but I totally get why a chef would refuse to do this shit to a nice piece of meat. If you're cooking up a steak at a shithole like Denny's, who cares, char that shit into dust for whatever rube is requesting it. But if you're serving top quality meat, well done is a crime. The chef should have just sent out a plate of coal for Pat to suck on.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
We have evidence (Niki’s 2006 Chapter 7 filing) that Mama Robinson has her little fridge on the payroll.
Do you think there was a strategic reason that bankruptcy was filed? If I recall it was only like 6k of debt, no reason Mama Robo couldn't pay that off. It seems to be more complicated than just "I can't afford to pay that back."

Do you think there was a strategic reason that bankruptcy was filed? If I recall it was only like 6k of debt, no reason Mama Robo couldn't pay that off. It seems to be more complicated than just "I can't afford to pay that back."
Probably trying to teach her fucking idiot of a daughter a lesson, one that definitely did not 'take'. These two own a $300k house in a shitty area of a terrible city that they needed to re-fi only a few years in and have no discernable income but spend money like Dmitri Karamazov. Literary yuma, fawk yeah

MonsterSteve

Age.
What bugs me the most is how he constantly thinks Filet Mignon is the best cut because of its fancy name. Get a rib eye if you want a good tasting steak you fat faggot with bitch tits. Nothing would have made me happier than if the Chef came out and smacked his fat face after he requested it be burnt.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Jesus. They charred it so bad it's iridescent. I generally think chefs are a bit self-important and pompous when it comes to refusing substitutions or accomodating special requests, but I totally get why a chef would refuse to do this shit to a nice piece of meat. If you're cooking up a steak at a shithole like Denny's, who cares, char that shit into dust for whatever rube is requesting it. But if you're serving top quality meat, well done is a crime. The chef should have just sent out a plate of coal for Pat to suck on.
eh they'll just find the oldest/crappiest piece of meat they have to serve this rube his burnt steak.