• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Nana sighting

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He's a monster.

20240309_044958.jpg

20240309_044958_.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Just wait.
Someone here said that the process of getting that "hair system of individually placed follicles" installed also required medication to maintain it. But it also said that you couldn't take the medication with a bum ticker like the one Nana has, so I assume he's done with that?

I guess the hair is gradually falling out like it did until he's horseshoe bald. Back to wearing hats full time for our dear Nana

upanddown

Forum Clout
Someone here said that the process of getting that "hair system of individually placed follicles" installed also required medication to maintain it. But it also said that you couldn't take the medication with a bum ticker like the one Nana has, so I assume he's done with that?

I guess the hair is gradually falling out like it did until he's horseshoe bald. Back to wearing hats full time for our dear Nana

Yeah you have to take finasteride or Minasteride or whatever the fuck multiple times per week indefinitely because your shit will just start thinning again eventually.