• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New JCS dropped for those who like his content

Monk

Forum Clout
I've seen this before and it never ceases to amaze me how fucking dumb this kid is and how much Officer Ed sucks. Wish JCS would dissect some of the TCaP interrogations. Timothy Kyne's interrogation is similar to this but the male cop sucks even worse and ends up not coming back into the room after they take a break. Dustin McPhetridge, Jim Rauch, and Jeffrey Sokol would also be good.

G

Damn i already saw this one on one of the spin off channels. This guy’s voice was fawkin unbearable.

I just watched this one. These two weirdos larped like they were going to kill 20 people over the span of a month then freaked the fuck out after killing the first one

[MEDIA=youtube]U9AK4LI40KM[/MEDIA]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I don't know how these detectives are able to contain their laughter when they know someone is lying to them and making a fool of themselves while doing it.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Yeah this is an old one but it's nice to see this idiot aging into a beaten man in prison when he could have been living the post frat boy life if he hadn't been so obsessed with one of the many girls who wanted to fuck him.

Matt Orchard is good too. He's about to drop a Peterson video soon. I love the one he did on the gay pastor and John Edwards.

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Love the JCS. There's that legend of Jeff video of his that's great because it's one of the few vids where the suspect cons the cops out of a few cokes and doesn't fall for their horseshit tactics. If the cops are taking to you, it's because they need something from you.

This video is in the same vein as the Jeff video. But this guy, a career criminal who was in a biker gang, decides to try and play chess with the detectives and feel them out to see what they know or don't know. Far riskier than simply keeping his mouth shut but still fascinating to watch: