New James Bond Movie

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I just saw a poster for a new James Bond movie. I'm going to bet my entire life savings of $17,000 that this is the plot:

James Bond has to train a new agent, who's going to be a white girl loaded with snippy sarcastic quips. He doesn't respect her until 1/3 into the movie where her quick thinking saves his life. At the end of the movie Bond gets shot, and he gives her the "you have to save the day speech". She gets the bad guy, comes back to find out that Bond didn't make it. Cut to her being congratulated for being promoted to the next 007. They actually fucking call her Jane Bond. They steal the same exact ending from The Dark Knight Rises and show Daniel Craig living his retirement out somewhere in Asia or South America.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I just saw a poster for a new James Bond movie. I'm going to bet my entire life savings of $17,000 that this is the plot:

James Bond has to train a new agent, who's going to be a white girl loaded with snippy sarcastic quips. He doesn't respect her until 1/3 into the movie where her quick thinking saves his life. At the end of the movie Bond gets shot, and he gives her the "you have to save the day speech". She gets the bad guy, comes back to find out that Bond didn't make it. Cut to her being congratulated for being promoted to the next 007. They actually fucking call her Jane Bond. They steal the same exact ending from The Dark Knight Rises and show Daniel Craig living his retirement out somewhere in Asia or South America.
17k isn't bad for savings

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint

Top fucking kek, already made Bond a chick. I swear I saw the ad on my way back home and came straight to post this. Except I clearly wasn't woke enough cause she's a black girl, probably a lesbian. They did not however, call her Jane Bond.

• Lashana Lynch as Nomi:
    A new "00" agent who entered active service some time after Bond's retirement and was assigned the 007 number.[22][23] Lynch has said that she hopes her character brings a new layer of relatability to the world of espionage: "When you're dealing with a franchise that has been slick for so many years, I wanted to throw a human spin on it—to deal with anxiety and be someone who's figuring it out, completely on her toes".[24]

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
You're not far off. Bond is already retired and the new 007 is a butt ugly black woman.

220px-Lashana_Lynch_interview_2019.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
op_30_280.jpg

i would die happy if the next bond looks like this

anyway this is the phone i got it was already a year old when they have this negress use it, i wouldve gotten a chinaman 5G phone if i knew they would waste their money on this kind of shit instead of using it on system fixes and updates. at this point this model is almost 2 years old and this fucking movie isnt even out yet wtf are they doing?