NEW Die Hard is gonna be LIT! (We can't stop freaking out!!!) 🔥🤩🔥

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/exclusive-aaron-paul-replace-bruce-willis-die-hard.html[/URL]

Screenshot_20220728-222150_Chrome.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Maybe a plot device, where the new guy steals from the rich conservatives and gives it to Latinx causes or Drag Queen story hour would be nice.

G

Just call it something else.
They're probably doing the opposite. Taking an existing script that they don't think could stand on its own, and changing the characters to existing ones. That happens all the time.

Queen Latifah's going to be Al. You watch.
She's black and gay, but not trans. Not high enough on the oppressed list. IIt'll be Laverne Cox.

American-actor-Laverne-Cox-2019 (1).jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They're probably doing the opposite. Taking an existing script that they don't think could stand on its own, and changing the characters to existing ones. That happens all the time.
They did that shit with Joker.

I just think its shitty especially with Bruce being sick. Poor guy gets to see his most famous roll get poorly replaced before he dies. Its not 007, it doesnt need to get brought back to life.

G

They did that shit with Joker.

I just think its shitty especially with Bruce being sick. Poor guy gets to see his most famous roll get poorly replaced before he dies. Its not 007, it doesnt need to get brought back to life.
I agree completely. I think what he did at the end of his career was pretty admirable, just getting paid as much as he can for his family when he's in a really shitty place. Although I'm sure that production company had no qualms with using that to their advantage.

G

Faggot Hollywood really get their ideas from reddit ..I don't blame them for trying to cash in. It's all the retards who will talk about this and pay to see it.