New Bit Idea: Trolling Indian Phone Scammers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This could give the forums something to do in our downtime from Patposting, and harass street shitters who are trying to take money from people. I think it'd give a great opportunity to hone some bits and with the kinds of monsters here, it would be hilarious. Sure there are other counterscammers, but generally they have ethical guidelines, which we don't. it's pretty easy to find the numbers and a bunch of us already have burners available.

This dude has a whole channel dedicated to that. It’s pretty funny.

yea those are good but we could definitely do it much more racistly. And probably nuke the numbers faster with repeated harassment. Plus if we can find their family members and harass them, it might stop them from going out and raping someone.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, 1923

Indians are not white, and the Court argued that the racial difference between Indians and whites was so great that the "great body of our people" would reject assimilation with Indians.

G

Here's a good one I stumbled on when I bought a canon printer and needed to download something from their website. I mistakenly entered 'two ns' and ended up here: [URL]https://ijstartcanonn.com/[/URL]

they are spoofing the official canon printer website.

Say you got one of the pixma models but its not downloading the whatever

They will ask for a call back...give them your number

He will call you back all rude. I usually just act like I'm about to connect my computer to their virtual remote thing...but the last step, I just let the guy have it like I'm boomia and just call him all sorts of street shitter and make fun of how little actual profit they make from this etc. I screenshot pics of belongings and send it to them "you will never have this top of the line espresso machine, because you live in a SHIT HOLE!...fawk I just bought this printer on a whim, must be equivalent to your village whole annual expenses" etc

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I fuck with them daily.

Some understand that I'm fucking with them and end up either getting pissed or laughing about it. I've sat and chatted with one before, literally shooting the shit, after I lead him on for an hour.

I asked him why he did that stuff and he was open about it. There is no economy there and it's a quick way to make a few bucks and they get their rush from it. One even told me it can be very funny at times too.

"Sometimes people do a really good job wasting our time, like you have, and it can be really funny. Thank you." Were pretty much the exact words out of a guy I really made a fool of a few weeks ago. He was asking if I had a YouTube page where I mess with scammers. I told him no because I only do it because I really don't have anything better to do. Nigga wanted to keep in touch lol.

Learn a few of their insults and use them as they are speaking to you, you'll get great reactions.

Chu-tee-ya = idiot, moron, etc.

Ben-Chode = sister fucker

Guaranteed lolz.

Youre affecting their livelihood
Good.

I fuck with them daily.

Some understand that I'm fucking with them and end up either getting pissed or laughing about it. I've sat and chatted with one before, literally shooting the shit, after I lead him on for an hour.

I asked him why he did that stuff and he was open about it. There is no economy there and it's a quick way to make a few bucks and they get their rush from it. One even told me it can be very funny at times too.

"Sometimes people do a really good job wasting our time, like you have, and it can be really funny. Thank you." Were pretty much the exact words out of a guy I really made a fool of a few weeks ago. He was asking if I had a YouTube page where I mess with scammers. I told him no because I only do it because I really don't have anything better to do. Nigga wanted to keep in touch lol.

Learn a few of their insults and use them as they are speaking to you, you'll get great reactions.

Guaranteed lolz.
i'm more into doing it in ways that make them angry. I have just called them so many times over the course of an afternoon they will start hanging up on other people calling in if they think it's a prank. Though one time I called an SSN scammer, let the first one get through his whole spiel (i'd called a bunch of times with fake names seeing which funny ones I could get away with, Harry Baalz, etc) then get to the second guy who was the closer waste his time, then when he asked if I had an questions I hit him with "yea, how big is your cock?". He started screaming at either me or the guy who sent me through. I was dying. There's another guy on youtube who scambaits and he'll actually find out where they are, who they work for etc. Then he'll start making fun of them in hindi (he's a white guy) demanding to talk to their manager etc.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I fuck with them daily.

Guaranteed lolz.
If they ask for your name, say “Terry” and then when they ask your last name say “Maki-Chute”. “Teri maa ki chut” means “your mothers cunt” in street shitter language.

I used to do that, but it's usually 30 minutes of having them on the phone before the reveal and that's just a waste of time after the initial fun of it. Nowadays they don't even talk, they just call and I get dead air. A few times I told them just how stupid the scam was and gave them pointers on how to make it sound more believable.

One time a street shitter was giving me the directions for computer repair and he asked me what did the window say and I responded "Well that's strange, it took me to CIA factbook and it says here that Indian men have the smallest dicks in the world, even smaller than the Chinese."
He responds "oh, yeah that's probably true" totally defeated.
"You caught on yet that I'm fucking with you?"
"Yeah you got me."
"Alright buddy, have a good day and do me a solid and stop shitting in the street."
I may have broken his spirit that day.