New Bio

Fatty updated his twitter bio. Of course it has a fawkin sci-fi reference. Nice personality, stupid
Screenshot_20230708-123340.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
A real Star Trek fan wouldn't embrace JJ's films or Discovery.

I hope the spirit of Gene Roddenberry haunts him with the crass pranks he was infamous for, and Fat has to scream "you are mentally ill, Great Bird atalker supernatural child!"

Sorry, I'm in a mood, these new strings have been a real cunt.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Only 138 or 142 IQ individuals can write about such science. Warp drives! Wow! This guy must be pretty smart, I bet he even draws his own starships with things like “anti gravity cannons” because of his huge IQ.

When he said he was tested at 138 or 142 it was so retarded. The difference between those is absolutely vast. You’re either one or the other. It’s like saying you’ve been measured at 5’9 or 6’2.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Only 138 or 142 IQ individuals can write about such science. Warp drives! Wow! This guy must be pretty smart, I bet he even draws his own starships with things like “anti gravity cannons” because of his huge IQ.

When he said he was tested at 138 or 142 it was so retarded. The difference between those is absolutely vast. You’re either one or the other. It’s like saying you’ve been measured at 5’9 or 6’2.
His real iq is about $53,700

Indebted [to] quasi

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
and yet he'll dedicate his time almost exclusively for Twitter. He goes WEEKS AT A TIME without posting on Post, it's going to be worse now that he has Threads and Bluesky. Post is so done lol.

never forget he thought he was doing MARKETING MOVES by annoucning his brilliant posts would go on post.news first and only on Twitter after A DELAY. As if cat ladies can't wait 2 hours to read his squeals. That didn't last.

PATHETIC!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
When he said he was tested at 138 or 142 it was so retarded. The difference between those is absolutely vast. You’re either one or the other.

I'm not sure if there's a significant qualitative difference between someone who is 138 IQ vs 142, but if I had to recall my score on a test it wouldn't be something like 138 or 142, more like 116 or 118. It's like saying you're not sure if you got a 28 or a 31 on your ACTs. Unless his retarded brain works with numbers in a completely different capacity.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
and yet he'll dedicate his time almost exclusively for Twitter. He goes WEEKS AT A TIME without posting on Post, it's going to be worse now that he has Threads and Bluesky. Post is so done lol.

never forget he thought he was doing MARKETING MOVES by annoucning his brilliant posts would go on post.news first and only on Twitter after A DELAY. As if cat ladies can't wait 2 hours to read his squeals. That didn't last.

PATHETIC!

Nobody will move from twitter, they pretend they want a nice alternative without other opinions but they don’t, they want to be victims perpetually.

Meta is so fucking bad, that VR shit was so gay.

I hope all the histrionic retards like Stephen King move to threads and shut the fuck up. He won’t though and will pretend he’s in some kind of virtuous war by remaining a twitter addict.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Nobody will move from twitter, they pretend they want a nice alternative without other opinions but they don’t, they want to be victims perpetually.

Meta is so fucking bad, that VR shit was so gay.

I hope all the histrionic retards like Stephen King move to threads and shut the fuck up. He won’t though and will pretend he’s in some kind of virtuous war by remaining a twitter addict.
They pretend twitter is a necessary service. Probably less than a 5% of the people I've met use twitter. I don't know why they think microblogging, a format that boils even the most profound thought down into clickbait-soundbite nonsense was ever meant for anything other than aggressive self promotion and shitposting.