• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neil gaiman accused of sexually assaulting 2 women

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
This thread is hilarious

"This is really, really upsetting and disappointing. I thought Neil Gaiman was a safe celebrity to look up to."

You ever thought of looking up to people who aren't celebrities you've never met, you stupid cunt?

Here's that user's post history:

posthistory.jpg

Your average reader of modern fiction. Ask me how I know they're a white woman.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Neil Gaiman is a stupid faggot who married a woman with BPD. He actually knew about the diagnosis before marrying her and I think they now have an open marriage. I'd bet money that all the accusers in these cases have BPD, rape accusations after consensual sex are pretty much part and parcel of the disorder.

Nice attraction to broken women, stupid.

Forum Clout
This thread is hilarious

"This is really, really upsetting and disappointing. I thought Neil Gaiman was a safe celebrity to look up to."

You ever thought of looking up to people who aren't celebrities you've never met, you stupid cunt?

Here's that user's post history:

View attachment 209083
Your average reader of modern fiction. Ask me how I know they're a white woman.

Half of white women are on "crazy cunt" pills. I think they're also 80% of the credit card debt. (Which came first?) This country has a white woman problem and I'm literally shaking.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This is something people in my field discuss all the time, the sex pests that hide in plain sight. And when I say plain sight, this is a guy who mainly writes for women and young girls, if we're being frank - are you shocked?

I at times wonder about guys like Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz (actually, not anymore), Michael Bolton - it's an ideal gimmick for a guy who can't get poon off his mind. And maybe Sheeran is a good bloke, or even gay like Mraz, but it also WOULDN'T shock me if he has more skeletons in his closet than Gacy had under his house.

Jesus, sci fi and fantasy authors, might as well tattoo "rapist" on your forehead at this point.

And @johnnynoname, as a guy who enjoys Ennis, he better not turn out to ever be a sex offender, that fucking Mick.