• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ned Flanders in: Love that Pig!

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]185Wo74WAFPY[/MEDIA]

Found these images on the r/christians subreddit:

nedflanders1.png

nedflanders2.png

nedflanders3.png

Apparently (and I can't confirm) this had Pat, Niki, Lynn and Joe Cu-diddily-Umia:

nedflanders4.png

flanders.gif

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"You lost your life."

"No I didn't."

"Yuh-huh. You did. You lost your life. Your life ended here."

He just fucking says shit.
He's had the same exchange more than a hundred times on Twitter and text (w/ reddit):

"How, Pat? HOW is my life already over??? I'm not in prison and have had no impact on my life whatsoever by being a funster."

"That's because you're too stupid to realize it, stlaker. Your life already ended. Enjoy prison."

+

"Name a single change against me, someone who only tweets at you. You can't name a single charge, but insist I face prison! Name ONE."

"The charges against you will be listed by the arresting officers, stlaker. Enjoy prison."

:image_9250:

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Idk, Pat. I consider being arrested for threatening to kill your ex-wife, her new husband, and possibly your own child as quite the scandal. Just because none of your retarded mutant xitter "followers" gave a fuck doesn't mean that-that isn't a terrible smear on the impeccable reputation you seem to think you have. Fuck you, Fatty.