Nana's Twitter locked and I helped!

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
It’s honestly satanic that these parents offered up their daughter to this demon.
Honestly, what are his options? His one daughter was already clearly fucked up. Nothing he can do now. Kill the ghoul? That’ll just fuck her up for life, send him to prison, which will fuck up his other daughter, not to mention throw the whole household into economic ruin. Forbid it? She’s already a nigger lover so, she’s just going to keep doing it. She was already ruined before cumia, his best option was to support, because maybe she’ll learn.

Obviously, the real answer is kill him, because over time his good daughter can learn why. I was just playing devils advocate.

This was a few minutes ago:
https://twitter.com/RelocationBoss/status/1557927620993589248
Nana making friends in South Cackalacky:image_9249:

On another note, he's staying at the AC Hotel Greenville tonight. I wonder if there's any phonecalls that could be made...
3svK.gif

JebJoh

Honestly, what are his options? His one daughter was already clearly fucked up. Nothing he can do now. Kill the ghoul? That’ll just fuck her up for life, send him to prison, which will fuck up his other daughter, not to mention throw the whole household into economic ruin. Forbid it? She’s already a nigger lover so, she’s just going to keep doing it. She was already ruined before cumia, his best option was to support, because maybe she’ll learn.

Obviously, the real answer is kill him, because over time his good daughter can learn why. I was just playing devils advocate.
Probably wouldn't help but my instinct would be to corner him, berate him and scare him until he shit his pants. Pretty sure if you beat the shit out of him and told the cops why they would lose a lot of evidence

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Probably wouldn't help but my instinct would be to corner him, berate him and scare him until he shit his pants. Pretty sure if you beat the shit out of him and told the cops why they would lose a lot of evidence
If I’m not mistaken the guy worked for Clinton. As I said at the bottom, the obvious answer is kill the ghoul, I was just trying to argue his options. None of which were good for his family. Not justifying it, he just didn’t have any real options that would “help” the situation. In his mind, his daughter was probably still salvageable as long as he didn’t “forbid” it. I have no idea what happened to her, nor do I care, but that was unfortunately probably the better route. For all we know she could be normal now. I doubt it, but maybe she realized how fucked up it was. Or she’s forever fucked up because her dad did nothing. Killing your daughters boyfriend when she’s a teen is a surefire way to lose her forever. Either way, the guys a faggot and deserves to die for letting it happen in the first place.