Nana’s Doing the Jesus Bit Now (Keep Christ in School)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5831.jpeg
IMG_5832.jpeg
IMG_5833.jpeg
IMG_5834.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Funny. I don't feel like I'm having a "gay-agenda" pushed on me. However, I absolutely feel the rights Pro-Christian agenda every single day. I don't give a fuck about symbolically named days and I don't give a fuck about the magic man in the clouds who watches you jerk off.
You don't feel the gay agenda pushed on you because you're tugging it up into your ass feeling only an insatiable hunger and pull. And by gay agenda I mean gay penis.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Funny. I don't feel like I'm having a "gay-agenda" pushed on me. However, I absolutely feel the rights Pro-Christian agenda every single day. I don't give a fuck about symbolically named days and I don't give a fuck about the magic man in the clouds who watches you jerk off.
gonna have to use this on missy when she’s starts freaking about shit like holidays and church stuff

gonna have to use this on missy when she’s starts freaking about shit like holidays and church stuff

Can't this bitch just go to church without having to tell everyone about it? I don't even believe she goes. Never tweets from inside, outside, on the way, nothing. Just a Jesus FB meme. You think Cumia is getting up early on a Sunday to go to church?? lol.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“Meanwhile we took god out of school?”

Technically not because we still say the pledge. “One nation under god.” I wonder why government schools aren’t allowed to just endorse / teach religion. I mean these people wouldn’t mind if a High School said the US was blessed by Allah, right? Also theres specifically christian schools they’re just private as they should be…

“We took prayer out of school?”

Yes the government and schools shouldn’t babysit your children or endorse a religion, especially one they may not practice. Be a good parent and teach that shit at home. And if a student decided to clasp his hands and start praying by himself no one’s going to stop him, thats perfectly fine.

“We stopped saying the pledge of allegiance at school?”

Twitter brained fucking faggotry. This is not happening. They’ll find one rare example of some bullshit but this is not happening. We had the pledge every fucking day when i was in school and i watched kids get in trouble for being edgy and not standing for it. These fucking boomers man…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It should be. 7 year old's don't need to pledge their allegiance to a system they can't comprehend. They should be talking about Peppa Pig, not God and Country at 8 fucking AM. I hate the fact my own country's currency is plastered with "IN GOD WE TRUST". Maybe you, Holmes, leave me out of it.
I felt this way…until i left school and stopped having to say it. I don’t care about it enough to say I don’t like it / want it removed. To me it’s subconscious instillation of nationalism and I see no problem with that to be honest witcha.

“On June 14, 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower signed a bill to insert the phrase “under God” into the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance that children recited every morning in school. Previously, the pledge—originally written in 1892—had contained no reference to religion.”

Its a little thing I could care less about even though it directly violates whatever separation of the church and state means. But I see it as more of again a nationalist thing. The idea that this country was blessed by god or whatever higher entity.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
It should be. 7 year old's don't need to pledge their allegiance to a system they can't comprehend. They should be talking about Peppa Pig, not God and Country at 8 fucking AM. I hate the fact my own country's currency is plastered with "IN GOD WE TRUST". Maybe you, Holmes, leave me out of it.
"Children should be consooming mindless garbage instead of learning to value things outside of themselves"

Faggot

Nana was suspended indefinitely from her high profile radio show in 2002 because she and her more successful partner broadcasted a couple having butt sex in St Patrick’s Cathedral. Since then, Nana has always taken her usual approach of “hahaha holee shitt!!!” about defiling a house of worship. Her newer followers need to hear about this and Nana’s lack of shame in the 22 years following the incident.

Nana was suspended indefinitely from her high profile radio show in 2002 because she and her more successful partner broadcasted a couple having butt sex in St Patrick’s Cathedral. Since then, Nana has always taken her usual approach of “hahaha holee shitt!!!” about defiling a house of worship. Her newer followers need to hear about this and Nana’s lack of shame in the 22 years following the incident.
Nana pretending he has any values at all, let alone "Christian" ones, is pretty funny.